What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big trade for AJ Brown. (1 Viewer)

Mongidig

Footballguy
Would this get it done?

PPR. We start 3 RBs and have two flex.

I’m hurting bad at receiver. I have Laporta and Kittle. I have Jalen Hurts and he has CJ Stroud.

I trade Tank Dell, Kenneth Walker(brutal rest of season schedule)and George Kittle. I get AJ Brown.

My current receivers are Waddle, Dell, D Moore, Ridley, D Johnson, Zay Flowers, G Pickens.

My RBs are Kamara, Walker, Achane, Brian Robinson, K Mitchell.

So let's look at what this means in terms of starting lineups:

Without Trade:
  • RB: Kamara, Walker, Robinson/Achane
  • WR: Waddle, Dell, Moore/Ridley/Johnson/Flowers/Pickens (all about the same and decent starter depending on matchups)
  • TE: LaPorta/Kittle
  • Flex: Pick two of the slashes (Robinson/Ridley/Johnson/Flowers/Pickens)
With Trade:
  • RB: Kamara, Robinson, Achane
  • WR: Waddle, Brown, Slashes
  • TE: Laporta
  • Flex: Ridley/Johnson/Flowers/Pickens (pick 2)
I guess it really boils down to how much confidence do you have in Achane coming back and Robinson remaining viable. I like your WR's and think they are just fine with matchups. Essentially do you think Brown/Robinson will outscore Walker/WR combo of Dell/Slashes.

I think it really hurts your RB room to the point I probably don't do it. I am also not sure the other guy would accept it either. Not sure how it affects his team either.

*Assume it's redraft

Users who are viewing this thread