What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ten WR- Davis or Brown- Who benefits with Tannehill (1 Viewer)

rawdog

Footballguy
Both available on the wire in my league. Who looks to benefit immediately this week and then moving forward ROS? I think Tannehill might sling it more than Mariota and take more chances downfield.

Not sure either does, possibly Humphries from the slot?  Didn't Tannheill hyper target Landry in Miami?

Not to sidetrack, but I'd say Derrick Henry. He's easily the most hindered among the top RBs by his offense.

Tannehill could open things up for everyone. Not sure how much fantasy relevance Tanny will have, but he's a clear upgrade as a passer & that can't hurt.

The good news is this offense has potential. Hopefully, Tanny can bring out some of the upside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying  this makes it a viable pickup but after Tannehill came in it seemed like the Cory Davis targets picked up. Both of them are trash - Tannehill overthrew him and Davis missed a catch or 2 as I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread