What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pretty sure I just sat in someone’s pee (1 Viewer)

This is another reason I hate going through the rigamarole of flying. Everybody loses their minds in the airport. 

So the question is now how / do I address this with Delta?

What is the going rate of compensation for carrying around a peebag for 8 hours? Is there one?

Henry Ford said:
Why don't you go where puddles sit?
Putin on the Ritz!
I'm officially drained of all my pee puns. Need to shake it off and refuel the tank. Congrats, urine the driver's seat now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terminalxylem said:
I doubt there’s any policy on reimbursing passengers for the cabin floor being soiled, except maybe a token bag of peenuts. Especially if the flight was in-continent.
:lol:

The General said:
Collected myself a little bit here.

Bag placed on ground. Thoroughly scrubbed hands like a surgeon in restroom. Co-Worker gets trash bag. Urine bag placed in trash bag. 

Go back to the counter people and they went to clean the plane and they tell me they thinks it’s soda. G T F O

I’m done smelling this bag but if that’s soda I’m the King of Myanmar.

Anger rising. Part of me wants to believe this at the same time.
Tell her to lick it to prove it

I always used to giggle during Star Trek:The Next Generation when Picard would say “Your analysis, Mr. Data?”

Like, now? You’re having a crisis and you want Data to do urinalysis?

I always used to giggle during Star Trek:The Next Generation when Picard would say “Your analysis, Mr. Data?”

Like, now? You’re having a crisis and you want Data to do urinalysis?
Plus Piccard was always issuing orders to Riker by telling him "Make it happen, Number 1", "Make it so, Number 1".

Users who are viewing this thread