What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

XFL league? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan420

Footballguy
So apparently there is this XFL league and it stands for Xtreme football League.  Not sure what makes it extreme ,but it took place around 2001 i think but apprently its coming back either this year or next and is going to have some players that are free agents that didnt get signed. It's owned by former WWE Vince Mcmahon too.  Would love to see it during the offseason.

So apparently there is this XFL league and it stands for Xtreme football League.  Not sure what makes it extreme ,but it took place around 2001 i think but apprently its coming back either this year or next and is going to have some players that are free agents that didnt get signed. It's owned by former WWE Vince Mcmahon too.  Would love to see it during the offseason.
It's a crying shame you missed the original thread on this topic.

would the chicago bears finish in the top half of the xfl or what take that to the bank brohans

This thread made me realize that some people who were not alive during the first incarnation of the XFL may be visiting this forum and are now of voting age.  Feeling old in here.

Not sure if it's true, but I also hear there's another league, called the AAF?  Looking forward to seeing that start.  I believe it has potential.  I ran the numbers and the finances look good.

bcnfinance said:
Anyone else have an XFL fantasy team on sandbox.com back in the day?  :headbang:
Tommiy Maddox and Jose Cortez

holy #### - was it really 18 years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
BearsFan420 said:
No it doesn't.

Chicago Enforcers season ticket holder here.  50 years line tickets at Soldier Field for like $25 a game? Yes please!

In the middle of February in Chicago?  Hm... Maybe not my best idea ever.

No wonder...He Hate Me!

Users who are viewing this thread