Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nirad3

Pick a dynasty TE (and the WR to trade)

Question

Currently vying for a playoff spot so every win is crucial.

I am fairly deep at WR, and can afford to lose one.  The other owner is after either DK Metcalf (taxi squad) or Courtland Sutton (6 years).

I have Kelce and Rudolph at TE and both are on bye Week 12.  I can start 2 TEs if need be, and usually can since I'm pretty thin at RB.

Other owner is offering Mark Andrews (3 years) or Evan Engram (4).  I prefer Engram long-term but he's iffy for Week 12, so I've turned my focus to Andrews.

How balanced would Andrews - considering the 3-year deal - be for one of those WRs?  I'm thinking I'd need a little sweetener since, by my accounts, all 4 players are fairly equal.

It's 0.75-ppr for WRs and 1-ppr for TE, if that makes a difference.  I'm not sure it makes a huge difference.

Right now, Engram is the #114th-ranked player in per-game average.  Andrews is #89.  Suttton is #87.  Metcalf is #190.

Thoughts?

2 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, beerbuff said:

Give him Metcalf for Andrews in a heartbeat

Thanks.  I ended up putting an offer in with those two as the main parts.

I added a couple pick-bumps for myself and a swap of Mark Barron (1) for Cameron Wake (1).  I need a LB this week too.  Bye weeks are killing me this year for some reason!