What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Benching OBJ (1 Viewer)

The Fungi

Footballguy
So, along with everyone else that draft him, OBJ has been a huge disappointment. The only league I have him in is a 10 team PPR. 

I currently have him on the bench this week and am starting: Jeffrey and Parker. Right move? I keep questioning it.

He isn't a flex option, I got really lucky in the draft at RB with McCaffrey, Cook and A Jones. 

I also have Crowder and Tate as possible options. 

Thank you!

I think leaving him on the bench is fine.  Could see Cleveland coming out and laying an egg this week too.  Last week basically put them out of the playoff race and the vibes coming out of that locker room are really bad.  

Wow, nice RBs!

I'd agree with the consensus so far and leave OBJ on the bench. I think CLE will play hard, as they're not completely out of the playoff hunt, but I don't have any faith in (1) Kitchens to be able to game-plan with success or (2) Mayfield to get OBJ the ball consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread