What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

For me it’s not even the record. Like I get it, you could have bad teams around you. But he has a .500 record when he had elite defenses for a bunch of years. His other numbers are pedestrian as well. He should be in the playoffs hall of fame but nothing else. 
We can create a sort of lean-to with a tin roof and call it "Eli and Flacco's Wacko Inflatable Playoff Pursuits." 

I bet under 45.  The only possibility where I lose is that they both kick FGs and then someone scores a TD to win it.

Given my weekend, you can book this outcome.  

really says something about Jason Peters when Lane is hurt and the Eagles keep running to the right side. running behind Vitai is just hoping the RB can out run everyone over there

I bet under 45.  The only possibility where I lose is that they both kick FGs and then someone scores a TD to win it.

Given my weekend, you can book this outcome.  
Oof. Hate that. I quit sports gambling when we bet several hundred on Providence at +8 against AZ. They tied, went to overtime, and AZ covered in OT. Something struck me about that as a total loser bet. Didn't like it. Never did that again 

YESSSSS

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!   :(

Lost one by 2 last week with Lockett getting 0. Now losing one by 0. friggin 3

Oof. Hate that. I quit sports gambling when we bet several hundred on Providence at +8 against AZ. They tied, went to overtime, and AZ covered in OT. Something struck me about that as a total loser bet. Didn't like it. Never did that again 
thank god the giants face a team with one WR and don't double cover Ertz and stack the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the eagles say, no, we are the kierkegaard here.
The spokes and logical heirs that go who-whom-what in existentialism are ####### confusing and hardly memorable though probably important to understanding the modern condition. 

I commend you on that.  

####tard. ;)

I really feel bad for Eli here. He played a good game, some bad throws but protected the ball and gave his WRs a chance. Terrible play-calling by Shurmur and defensive implosion by the Giants in the 2nd half. Eli didn't even get a chance in OT.

Users who are viewing this thread