What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start _________ over Dak Prescott thread (1 Viewer)

UFO

Footballguy
Thought this would be a useful and time saving thread. This guy is the reason many of us are playing for it all this week and probably would think most of us started him every game so the idea of benching him in the championship let's say is an uncomfortable feeling. So Dak Prescott owners post your other options here and let's try and help each other make the right choice.  

The team and Dak are saying the right things..."he'll be ready" "Dak would play this one if he was missing his arm", etc. However just read he has never missed or even been limited in a single practice during his 3 year career...the fact that he will be limited all week before such a huge game speaks volumes. He also has a wrist and finger injury on top of the shoulder. Even though the Eagles are a juicy match-up I think this is gonna be the Zeke and Dallas D show. 

Cousins is my only back-up, big game decent home match-up ...most likely no Cook so maybe more passing?

Let me know your thoughts, will answer yours. Thanks in advance.

I only have Dak in one league and I have Jimmy G as a backup

That said, I am starting Dak but hedging my bets and benching Cooper (for Perriman)

Starting Dak over Brady in 1 league. 

I'm honestly not that worried about him. I'd start him over Cousins.

Users who are viewing this thread