What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS NEW OWNER - FILLED!! (1 Viewer)

ROTOMAVIN

Footballguy
The DFFL has one opening for an new owner. The team has the first pick in the 7 rounds of the rookie/free agent draft. In the second round they will receive a 2.07 pick as the previous owner traded his second round pick. Additionally, a minimum credit of $250 will be given toward transactions. The buy in for all teams is $350. This is not a cheap league, but not the most expensive one either. This team has some very solid players, but we need an experienced owner to grow this franchise. We cut down to 18 players prior to our rookie/free agent draft. In addition to the first pick in the draft, this team has some very solid players. Here is a list:

QB's: Brady, Garoppollo, Dan Jones, and Brissett.

RB's: K. Drake, M. Mack, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill & Ron Jones

WR's: Tyler Boyd, John Brown, Ty Hill, JuJu Smith-Schuster, D. Johnson (Pitts), and DeSean Jackson.

TE:  Jimmy Graham (ugh)

Kick/Def: Not so good 

This is our 15th year and all owners are experienced. We pay everyone with in 10 days of the season closing. You will not find a better run league, all rules are written clearly and we have a Commissioner who handles the league and an assist who handles the money and the web site. No issues!!

If interested, drop me a note and we can chat. The discount is a great opportunity to invest in your team's growth. A good owner could be competitive this season and these players give a solid base to build a dynasty team with. I hope to hear from one of you potential owners soon.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

have been playing fantasy redraft leagues since the 80’s and have always been the commish.  Interested trying a dynasty league since my brother is in one and can’t stop talking about it. 

this looks like a good league and I would like to discuss this with you

Wayne

Hi Wayne:

i am happy to meet you. Having had Commissioner experience is a plus for our league as that indicates great experience. This will be my 41st year playing FFB. My original league is still going strong.

Please call me at your conveniences, My cell is 714-709-7936. That way I can resolve any concerns and provide you answers that might make this the league you were looking for.

I look forward to speaking with you. Here is my direct E Mail: rotomavin@choicesapparel.com

Regards,

Mike

Mike, 

I am also interested in this league work over 20 years experience playing dynasty and fantasy football.  Please let me know if we can talk about joining the league.

thank you,

E

Users who are viewing this thread