What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[UNLIKE ANY LEAGUE YOU'VE PLAYED BEFORE] Year-round, multi-sport/events/pick'em league (1 Viewer)

ned10002

Footballguy
Hey everyone,

I've put together an idea for an all-year fantasy league involving multiple sports and events, and I wanted to send out a feeler to try and find people who would be interested. A link to the full format I have in mind is posted at the bottom of the post, but here is the basic format:

The year-long league would cover five season-long fantasy leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, EPL) in which members could trade players and picks across leagues. Also, there would be 20 individual events throughout the year to pick (Triple Crown races, golf/tennis majors, NCAA Tournament bracket, etc), and a weekly pick'em as well. It would all be weighted on a points system which is fully explained in the linked PDF (as well as a full list of the individual events and how weekly picks would work), and the three aspects (season-long leagues, individual events, pick'em) would be combined to pick a grand prize winner.

I'm looking to see who may be interested in joining such a league -- it would be a year-long commitment which would be continuously running, and as I have it set up right now the cost would be $300 for the year, with maximum possible winnings of $1500 with 16 players. There are plenty of chances to win money and all money put in is paid back out to players, which is best explained in the PDF.

Nothing I've explained here or in the PDF is set in stone. The plan is to see who is interested, set up the league (I was thinking 12-16 members, and that obviously changes payout amounts), and then have the league vote on league formats, how much each aspect is weighted in total points, payouts, etc. I'd then set up a website and Discord channel to get us started. This post is simply to gather interest.

If you're interested in joining, please comment or PM me saying so with your email address. I'll then invite you to our Discord if/when enough interest comes in.

LEAGUE FORMAT PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vm_G0l_oRScua8IdotX5OPjZkvEJwDOI/view

Users who are viewing this thread