What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

COVID-19 Facial Hair contest. Holy gray beards, can we get these guys some dye? (1 Viewer)

Huh. I used to try and grow a handlebar. It just drooped under the weight of the mustache wax and grew in frayed if I tried to let it go naturally. Oil didn't work, either. In short, good work. 
To clarify, I just did this for the pic shtick.  I don't walk around like this all the time.

To clarify, I just did this for the pic shtick.  I don't walk around like this all the time.
I sorta figured. My addled brain thought it might just be a good look. One week later and that idea was out the window. I did manage to purchase two things of mustache wax, though. That was sort of a waste.

I’m about 10 times more jealous of what you guys can do than I am of Arizona Ron’s exploits. 

I have that rare gift of being unable to grow a beard while still looking like an aged member of the Politburo. 

I’m about 10 times more jealous of what you guys can do than I am of Arizona Ron’s exploits. 

I have that rare gift of being unable to grow a beard while still looking like an aged member of the Politburo. 
Totally agree.

I was two weeks into my attempt when my wife and I went to the grocery store and ran into someone she knew (I did not know this person).  As we are saying goodbyes, this lady says (to me) "I just have to say, you look young enough to be her (my wife) son."  I'm immediately uncomfortable, as not only is this strange woman obviously giving me a compliment, but she is simultaneously doing the opposite to my wife.  I blush, my wife gives an uncomfortable laugh, and she tries to catch herself and says to my wife "not you look look old, you look great too."

As we walk away, I'm thinking the beard I'm growing that a 16 year old would be ashamed of probably has something to do with it.

1) The beard is epic. 
2) I miss the Mohawk. 
3) You have improved so much on guitar. The chord transitions are largely seamless. You’re so comfortable with them that you don’t have to look at the fretboard and can multi-task with vocals. Your strum patterns are also much improved. I guess it’s probably been at least a year or more since I’ve seen you play. Your progress is really substantial. Awesome job!

1) The beard is epic. 
2) I miss the Mohawk. 
3) You have improved so much on guitar. The chord transitions are largely seamless. You’re so comfortable with them that you don’t have to look at the fretboard and can multi-task with vocals. Your strum patterns are also much improved. I guess it’s probably been at least a year or more since I’ve seen you play. Your progress is really substantial. Awesome job!
:jealous: of everything listed.

Users who are viewing this thread