What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MAHOMES SUPERFLEX DYNASTY TRADE (1 Viewer)

paulbertini

Footballguy
Startup Dynasty PPR Superflex 

Which side of trade deals would you prefer in a Superflex dynasty ?

Team A) 

Goat Mahomes 
D Haskins 
A Mattison 
Amari Cooper 
AJ Brown 

or  

Team B)

Carson Wentz 
Rookie Pick 1.1 = Burrow 
Rookie Pick 1.3 = CEH or JT
Rookie Pick 1.7 Tua/Dobbins/Akers/Swift/Lamb 
Rookie Pick 2.11 
Preston Williams 
C Edmonds (Drake Owner )
2021 2nd
2021 4th 
2021 4th

Last edited by a moderator:
I would want the Mahomes side and its not close.  All the picks are dart throws.  Its basically 1.01 and 1.06 for Mahomes and the rest is just a crap shoot. Not nearly enough to give up Mahomes for me.

This is roughly Mahomes for Burrow + 2.11 + 2021 2nd.

Mahomes >>> Burrow, and two 2nds are not nearly enough to close the gap.

Gally said:
I would want the Mahomes side and its not close.  All the picks are dart throws.  Its basically 1.01 and 1.06 for Mahomes and the rest is just a crap shoot. Not nearly enough to give up Mahomes for me.
I think it’s actually worse than that. 1.06 and Cooper are comparable. I wouldn’t move Mahomes for the other picks. 

Cooper for 1.06 seems reasonable, even though I would prefer the Cooper side of it.

So 1.1 + bunch of nickels/pennies for Mahomes......that's a big fat pass.  I don't get insulted very often at trade offers, but I would probably be insulted here.

Even if you take Cooper out of it, 1.1 + 1.6 + rest still wouldn't be enough.

Startup Dynasty PPR Superflex 

Which side of trade deals would you prefer in a Superflex dynasty ?

Team A) 

Goat Mahomes 
D Haskins 
A Mattison 
Amari Cooper 
AJ Brown 

or  

Team B)

Carson Wentz 
Rookie Pick 1.1 = Burrow 
Rookie Pick 1.3 = CEH or JT
Rookie Pick 1.7 Tua/Dobbins/Akers/Swift/Lamb 
Rookie Pick 2.11 
Preston Williams 
C Edmonds (Drake Owner )
2021 2nd
2021 4th 
2021 4th
I am not doing this deal either and want Team A piece.  again, if I am moving Mahomes (along with Cooper and Brown), I want a greater value in return for these players.

breaking this offer into 3 parts, (and this is my opinion based on "values" that I review):

1.  Mahomes, Brown, Cooper >>>> Wentz, 1.01, 1.03, 1.07.  The only even part is Brown for the 1.03.  Mahomes >>>>> Wentz & 1.01, Cooper >>>>>>> 1.07.  So, to me, why would I do this deal as this part is my major concern of value?  I am keeping the players already established and young enough to start a team with.

2.  Mattison < Williams...  I am keeping Mattison as I can find WRs equivalent to Williams, and the value on this part is slightly in Williams favor.  If Cook gets dinged up, Mattison's value skyrockets.

3.  Haskins >>  to all the other picks and Edmonds, and it is not close.

I am not doing this deal either and want Team A piece.  again, if I am moving Mahomes (along with Cooper and Brown), I want a greater value in return for these players.

breaking this offer into 3 parts, (and this is my opinion based on "values" that I review):

1.  Mahomes, Brown, Cooper >>>> Wentz, 1.01, 1.03, 1.07.  The only even part is Brown for the 1.03.  Mahomes >>>>> Wentz & 1.01, Cooper >>>>>>> 1.07.  So, to me, why would I do this deal as this part is my major concern of value?  I am keeping the players already established and young enough to start a team with.

2.  Mattison < Williams...  I am keeping Mattison as I can find WRs equivalent to Williams, and the value on this part is slightly in Williams favor.  If Cook gets dinged up, Mattison's value skyrockets.

3.  Haskins >>  to all the other picks and Edmonds, and it is not close.
This is correct.  Much more value is needed to give up Mahomes, Brown and Cooper.    I think this is offer is almost worse than the original.  Quantity does not equal quality and usually if someone is throwing 87 pieces into a deal for a marquee star you are losing out if you are giving up the star.

Users who are viewing this thread