Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ditka...mike ditka

Face mask recomendations

Anyone have a face mask they particularly like? As we start to venture out more and more Id like to pick up a few as I think we may be required to wear them for quite some time.  Ive been getting by with disposable ones, but would like something a little better.

I picked up a few from Target today and was happy with them. I think Goodfellow was the brand. They were reasonably priced too at $4 for a two pack.

• Like 1

My friend suggested putting a little peppermint oil in the mask.  I took it one step further and dusted the inside with cocaine.  You’ll never complain about wearing a mask again.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 6

Best mask I have is from Proper Cloth. Has a wire that fits you nose and a pocket for a filter.  I wear the one that looks like an aloha shirt.

12 minutes ago, -fish- said:

My friend suggested putting a little peppermint oil in the mask.  I took it one step further and dusted the inside with cocaine.  You’ll never complain about wearing a mask again.

His name is Dr. Rockso, the rock n roll clown...and he does https://youtu.be/dbJABjVH-0k

• Thinking 1

I've been using a cloth one that a neighbor custom made for my large dome so it didn't kill my ears.

Yesterday I was out with the kids picking up some shoes/clothes and went to an Under Armour outlet - they had their Sport Mask in stock (sold out quickly online) so I picked one up. In limited use so far I have found it to be comfortable, it has their iso-chill technology in it so my face wasn't overheating despite the 95 degree temps, and it is deigned so that it will stay out a bit from mouth/etc. so is fairly comfortable. You simply measure from the middle of your ear to the tip of your nose to size - I believe they had 4 sizes.

Main con is it is $30.

With the heat, the Under Armour one was definitely more comfortable than the cloth one and fitted just as well. I'll likely still alternate between the two.

• Like 1

https://shopvida.com/products/protective-mask

I bought some of these a couple months ago and have been pleased with them. Adjustable ear straps, it comes with a replacable filter insert (I wear them without that) and they donate one for every one purchased. The have a little metal piece on the nose part so you can kind of shape it to your nose bridge shape for a good fit. 

• Like 1