What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

James Robinson or Fournette (1 Viewer)

Do you want upside (Fournette) or floor (Robinson)?  Robinson will get touches but who knows how productive he will be and it should be in a negative game script.  Fournette may get minimal touches or he could be used to control clock and shorten the game. 

I would lean Robinson because of the for sure workload. 

Robinson

I think fournettes best game was last week.  He may bust one every now and again, but I wouldn't bank on it

I vote Robinson as well, workload seems unaffected by the score. I think he helps them both catch up and run out the clock. LOTS of mouths to feed in Tampa.

Fournette is hurt and hasn't practiced the last two days. I don't see Ryquell Armstead or Devine Ozigbo cutting into Robinson's workload once either returns. He's a legit RB1/2 with the amount of volume and even targets he's getting out of the backfield. If you're scared of him or off of him right now, I would consider selling high but you better make sure you're getting someone who gets similar volume.

Users who are viewing this thread