What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Flex Help, Need 1 Out Of 3 (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
PPR flex spot help...need 1 out of the 3...
ridley @ HOU
achane @ NYJ
j. conner vs LAR

my starters are allen, stevenson, hall, st. brown, aiyuk, kincaid, nacua, DAL, hopkins (its a QB, RB,RB, WR,WR, TE, Flex,Flex, Def, K)
bench idiots are rice, goedert, k. murray, fournette, mitchell, dowdle

thanks for any help this

what is your matchup like? Are you expected to win or do you need a bunch of upside? I see it this way:

• Ridley: Probably your ceiling play. Has a lowish floor but has a higher ceiling than Conner
  • Conner: Your floor play. He will get a lot of touches and could punch in a TD
  • Achane: I wouldn't use him until he can make it through a game.

what is your matchup like? Are you expected to win or do you need a bunch of upside? I see it this way:

• Ridley: Probably your ceiling play. Has a lowish floor but has a higher ceiling than Conner
I am picked to win but the guy I'm playing has the better record, but I have the most points scored (he's just behind me by 75 pts) & he is the big **** talker of the league so a azz whoopin by me would be noice..LOL

I am picked to win but the guy I'm playing has the better record, but I have the most points scored (he's just behind me by 75 pts) & he is the big **** talker of the league so a azz whoopin by me would be noice..LOL
In that case I probably go with Conner

Users who are viewing this thread