What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Michael Thomas replacement Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Tackierfern

Footballguy
12 Teams, 0.5 PPR.  We play 3 WR.   I've got Odell and Diggs Penciled into 2 of the slots, and luckily have Quality RBs to cover flex,  but with Michael Thomas and Deebo Samuel out I need to start one of these options at the WR3 slot:

Golden Tate @ Chicago

Tre'quan Smith vs. Las Vegas

Laviska Shenalut @ Tennessee

N'Keal Harry @ Seattle

My gut wants to go with Shenault, as I liked how the Jags actively tried to get him touches, but wanted to get others opinions on this list.   

12 Teams, 0.5 PPR.  We play 3 WR.   I've got Odell and Diggs Penciled into 2 of the slots, and luckily have Quality RBs to cover flex,  but with Michael Thomas and Deebo Samuel out I need to start one of these options at the WR3 slot:

Golden Tate @ Chicago

Tre'quan Smith vs. Las Vegas

Laviska Shenalut @ Tennessee

N'Keal Harry @ Seattle

My gut wants to go with Shenault, as I liked how the Jags actively tried to get him touches, but wanted to get others opinions on this list.   
Tate missed week 1 and has been limited this week last I saw, so watch out for that.

Out of those options I would go with Shenalut

I'd go Shenalut too.  I don't think he'll get a lot of touches but the ones he gets should be high leverage.  Sounds like s decent flex for you.

Please take a look at my roster questions. Thanks! 👊

Users who are viewing this thread