What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any one into selling Michael Thomas for this trade scenario? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league

QB: Siemian, Rivers, Palmer, Cousins

RB: David Johnson, Jay Ajayi, Theo Riddick, James White, Derrick Henry

WR: Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Golden Tate

TE: Jimmy Graham, Hunter Henry

DEF: Philadelphia

K: Boswell

I would send Michael Thomas to the following team for Martavis Bryant and Dalvin Cook

QB: Matt Ryan, Tyrod Taylor, Deshone Kizer

RB: Kareem Hunt, Ezekiel Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Tarik Cohen

WR: Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen, Willie Snead, Martavis Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Chris Hogan

TE: Zach Ertz

K: Justin Tucker

DEF: Baltimore

Worth doing this or nah?

As long as you continue to hold Johnson your team will have weaknesses. It's not horrible but any trade you make needs to improve your TE situation and this doesn't do it. I would pass.

Got it. I didn't realize people were so low on Graham. The TE position really sucks but who's going to part with Gronk, Ertz, or Kelce. After that, it's a crap shoot. I could take a stab at Jordan Reed, Delanie Walker or Kyle Rudolph as those seem like potential possibilities, but Graham did go for 7 for 72 yards yesterday on 11 targets. It's one game but how many other TEs get that volume?

I think I'd be looking to dump Palmer, assuming the bye weeks work out among the other 3.  His schedule turns brutal shortly.  I would think there should be decent pickings on the waiver wire at other positions if teams have loaded up at QB the way you did.

Dalvin Cook is very attractive, so this deal is definitely worth considering.

Users who are viewing this thread