What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this trade as good as it looks? (1 Viewer)

Irish3

Footballguy
My squad below in a 16-team league with 1 PPR scoring. Starting lineup requirements:
1 QB
1 RB
2 WRs
1 TE
2 Flex (RB, WR or TE)
1 K
1 DEF

My team
QBs- Fields and Levis
RBs- Jonathan Taylor, Jaylen Warren and Zeke
WRs- Evans, McLaurin, Hopkins, Lockett, Boyd and Michael Wilson
TEs- Kmet, Hunter Henry and Otton
K- Tucker and Myers
Def- Seahawks and Titans

Trade-
I give up Jonathan Taylor, Lockett and Hunter Henry
I get Kyler Murray, Tony Pollard, and James Cook

Thoughts? Do you make that trade? In my eyes, I don't need Henry, Pollard is as good as Taylor, and I can replace Lockett with Cook and basically get Murray for Henry, who has major upside at QB, especially with Fields still not ready. I feel this is such a good deal I should've hit accept immediately, no?

Last edited:
I like the trade but I am a Kyler believer (as far as FF is concerned)
Agreed, anytime he's played, he seems to kill it. And he's usually matchup proof because of his running ability. I know I already have Fields, but who knows what he'll be like when he eventually returns because of the thumb issue. Plus he has his bye week during the playoffs.

I just grabbed Russell Wilson off the WW as someone dropped him for a defense. So I have Fields and Wilson at QB, instead of Levis.

However, I still think getting Murray could be an upgrade over Wilson and maybe even Fields, especially if Fields never comes back right this season. I also think the duo of Pollard and Cook are better than Taylor and Lockett. Could be wrong though. Either way, getting Murray for basically Henry is crazy.

I just grabbed Russell Wilson off the WW as someone dropped him for a defense. So I have Fields and Wilson at QB, instead of Levis.
I would rather have kept Levis. We know what Wilson is and he is not a league winner anymore. Levis has the higher upside and I would rather have that as my 2nd QB

I would rather have kept Levis. We know what Wilson is and he is not a league winner anymore. Levis has the higher upside and I would rather have that as my 2nd QB
Thx for the feedback. No one grabbed Levis to this point, so there's always a possibility to scoop him back up.

I’d make the trade in a quick minute.
That's how I felt at first. Then I started debating how rough Pollard has been, along with Cook. I'd kick myself if Taylor was a stud and Pollard and cook continued to suck.

Thx for chiming in.

Users who are viewing this thread