What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post has nothing to do with age.  Biden does not have the energy or mental capacity to be President.  Someone with energy and stamina would be out campaigning in battle ground states these last few days.  His wife had to remind him who the current president is.
 I wasn't responding to your post, whatever it was.

My post has nothing to do with age.  Biden does not have the energy or mental capacity to be President.  Someone with energy and stamina would be out campaigning in battle ground states these last few days.  His wife had to remind him who the current president is.
Ive watched Trump talk...Ive seen his actions...his own mental capacity is in question as is his physical fitness.

I'll go with Harris, Pence, Biden then Trump.
I definitely think the VP candidates are ahead of the POTUS candidates.  I don't remember exactly what Wonderlic measures but it's basically intelligence/aptitude, right?  Pence seems like a fairly smart guy with just weird religious beliefs.  Trump is definitely last.  I think you probably have it correct.

Evidently someone didn't hear about the time Trump successfully repeated a five item list.  Apparently this feat has never been done in the annals of intellect testing.  The testers were amazed, had never seen anything like it.  
But wasn't that "fake news"?

I would have gone with this order also.  
Yup, with Trump waaaaay down the line.  He'll go down in history as the greatest person who ever brought the Democratic Party together.  Seriously, if he wasn't running I think the Democratic votes this year would be at least 20% lower than the current turnout.  So he does do some good.

Joe could not remember Mitt Romney`s name even though he was worked with him for decades.  After stumbling he just said "the morman" Come on man..Something aint right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe could not remember Mitt Romney`s name even though he was worked with him for decades.  After stumbling he just said "the morman" Something aint right there.
Trump continuously says the pandemic is ending right around the corner.  Something MAJOR ain't right there.

That hasn't been announced yet. He is not campaigning today, but beyond that there has been no official word.
I see that the Gateway Pundit has reported otherwise through a Biden campaign staff member, but I didn't want to click the link for details from that source.

Trump continuously says the pandemic is ending right around the corner.  Something MAJOR ain't right there.
Trump has a thread.  This is the Biden thread.
This is a weird deflection. If you're going to cite a candidate's confusing statements as an example of being unfit for the Presidency, then you automatically open up the floor for comparisons to the opponent.

This is a weird deflection. If you're going to cite a candidate's confusing statements as an example of being unfit for the Presidency, then you automatically open up the floor for comparisons to the opponent.
Exactly what I was going to post. It's down to these 2 men, why would we ignore the large elephant in the room?

How do the Biden supporters feel about him not campaigning the final 8 days? 
To be honest if I were them I’d want him back in the basement too after that last debate, too much opportunity for more errors. I haven’t seen many that support him specifically, just seem to be voting against Trump so not sure he has much to offer. 

Thanks man.  I didn't want to rise to the bait.  

How do the Biden supporters feel about him not campaigning the final 8 days? 
NPR says he's campaigning:  

In the past week or so, Biden has visited North Carolina and Pennsylvania and, so far this week, we know he will be heading to Georgia. At the beginning of this cycle the state was seen as a reach for Biden. Now it very much could go either way.

In the coming days, Biden's vice presidential nominee, California Sen. Kamala Harris, is going to Nevada and, as NPR has confirmed, Texas, a state that continues to be close. Former President Barack Obama is going back to Florida, where he also was Saturday.

Trump, on the other hand, is headed to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Nebraska (yes, Nebraska). Biden has been leading in the Omaha-area congressional district and is close in another bordering district. (Nebraska allocates its electoral votes by a combination of congressional district and statewide vote.)

Vice President Pence is headed to Minnesota and North Carolina, as well as South Carolina, where Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is in a tough reelection fight.
:shrug:

He is in Chester PA campaigning as I write.  Staying safe and not creating super-spreader events.  His back isn't the one against the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest if I were them I’d want him back in the basement too after that last debate, too much opportunity for more errors. I haven’t seen many that support him specifically, just seem to be voting against Trump so not sure he has much to offer. 
Agreed.  The vote was about getting Trump out of office, and for whatever reason, Biden always polled the best against Trump.  The Republicans knew this and that is why they tried to Muddy him up with the whole Ukraine scandal.  Notice how they didn't go after Bernie.

Biden just needs to lay low, not make any mistakes, and make the odd appearance.

The dude is slipping. Anyone that can’t see or admit that are as bad as those that can’t admit Trump lies.   
Biggest difference is Joe will listen to his advisors.  They won't be lockstep yes-men.  I actually respect Meadows (a very little bit) for admitting what we've known all along, there is no plan to control this.  

Well he does go to bed at 8pm.

Hey I am voting for Biden as you are.  We can admit something is not quite right.
The dude is slipping. Anyone that can’t see or admit that are as bad as those that can’t admit Trump lies.   
I haven't seen very many people (if any) claim that Joe's mental fitness is at exactly the same level as it was 8 or 20 years ago. We all start slipping as we get older.

I just don't think that a selectively-edited interview with GEORGE Lopez -- where he trips over the phrase "Four more years, George" -- is a very relevant example of such slipping.

Biggest difference is Joe will listen to his advisors.  They won't be lockstep yes-men.  I actually respect Meadows (a very little bit) for admitting what we've known all along, there is no plan to control this.  
Sounds an awful lot like when GWB got elected.  We heard a lot of  the "well he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he has surrounded himself with the top people" BS.   

We should all be ashamed that in a country of 330+ million people, that's suppose to be the greatest country in history, that these are the 2 "best" people we can find to lead it.  Disgusting.  

I haven't seen very many people (if any) claim that Joe's mental fitness is at exactly the same level as it was 8 or 20 years ago. We all start slipping as we get older.

I just don't think that a selectively-edited interview with GEORGE Lopez -- where he trips over the phrase "Four more years, George" -- is a very relevant example of such slipping.
Yes we all start slipping, it's certainly not his fault, but he's a shell of himself imo.  Even from just 4 years ago.      

I never said he was unfit.  I think you will admit Biden gets confused and forgetful at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread