What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carving Pumpkins - 2020 (1 Viewer)

MTskibum

Footballguy
Who else is carving pumpkins this year?  Post pictures when done.

Last edited by a moderator:
About a half hour or so away from helping my 9 and 7 years olds carve theirs.  Hopefully I can.... carve out... some time to watch the football game too.

Haven't carved ours yet.  Just grabbed a pretty small one this week...with 2 much smaller I thought my kids might paint.  They seemed less than thrilled about that idea.  Then, a friend in the neighborhood posted that her daughter (and they have been in our school carpools and come over around the firepit and stuff so we know them well)...anyway, the daughter is painting pumpkins to request donations to raise money for her high school cheer uniform as she just made the squad.  So she is painting our small ones as minions and I will be carving Gru

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's only a month late...but just saw this thread.  I grow and sell pumpkins as a hobby and to make a little side cash, this year the wife and I took some of my profits and kept 2 pumpkins...here's the result

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAdOE0jiyR/

Haven't done this for years, I didn't really want to do it but don't tell the wife I actually had fun after getting started...

Users who are viewing this thread