What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Old Croakers Woodward and Bernstein Still Reign On CNN (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Just walked through a room with it on. These old croakers are never gonna shut up, are they? Break one ####### story because of a forthcoming source and your career lasts fifty years? Jesus. Time to get off the soap box and quit while you're ahead. Nobody cares about you guys anymore. 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: JAA
rockaction said:
Just walked through a room with it on. These old croakers are never gonna shut up, are they? Break one ####### story because of a forthcoming source and your career lasts fifty years? Jesus. Time to get off the soap box and quit while you're ahead. Nobody cares about you guys anymore. 
Be careful, they both are younger than Biden.

They have covered more than just Watergate and have been able to intimately interview and write about more Presidents than anyone else I’m aware of. Just because they are old, I don’t think it means their thoughts no longer have value. They seem to still be sharp mentally and have wisdom and knowledge of American politics far beyond most. I don’t get the issue. There’s plenty of people with far less talent and experience on airwaves giving their political opinions.

They have covered more than just Watergate and have been able to intimately interview and write about more Presidents than anyone else I’m aware of. Just because they are old, I don’t think it means their thoughts no longer have value. They seem to still be sharp mentally and have wisdom and knowledge of American politics far beyond most. I don’t get the issue. There’s plenty of people with far less talent and experience on airwaves giving their political opinions.
Agreed, generally I do not care about the messenger. I only care about their content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how you use reason in your response to the vitriolic.

Users who are viewing this thread