What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.01 pick dynasty/keeper (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

Footballguy
The rights to R.Bush seem to have sky-high potential. I was wondering if anybody has seen any offers consumated...

Sent LJ for 1.1 straight up after week 12 of the regular season.You have to overpay if you want Bush, no one who holds the 1.1 is going to give it up unless you blow them away.

Sent LJ for 1.1 straight up after week 12 of the regular season.

You have to overpay if you want Bush, no one who holds the 1.1 is going to give it up unless you blow them away.
:lmao: :loco: :o :thumbdown: :yucky: :bye: to your team.

That LT II trade was at least understandable....LJ straight up for Bush???? :no:

You have to overpay if you want Bush, no one who holds the 1.1 is going to give it up unless you blow them away.

That LT II trade was at least understandable....LJ straight up for Bush???? :no:
I figured i'd take the heat off UNDERCOVERBROTHER and post my deal for 1.1.I'll admit, at this time the deal looks bad, but it can't really be judged as horrible for a few years.

Like I said, you want Bush in a dynasty league, your gonna have to pay a TON, that's just the reality of the situation.

In my other dynasty league i offered.

Steven Jackson

Andre Johnson

all my 2007 picks

for

Bush

Was rejected, so I guess the owner of 1.1 is as dumb as I am.

I figured i'd take the heat off UNDERCOVERBROTHER and post my deal for 1.1.I'll admit, at this time the deal looks bad, but it can't really be judged as horrible for a few years.

Like I said, you want Bush in a dynasty league, your gonna have to pay a TON, that's just the reality of the situation.

Steven Jackson

Andre Johnson

all my 2007 picks

for

Bush

Steven Jackson + Andre Johnson in no way = LJ. :banned: :no: I will let others enlighten you to the value of Larry Johnson.... :popcorn:

Steven Jackson

Andre Johnson

all my 2007 picks

for

Bush

Steven Jackson + Andre Johnson in no way = LJ. :banned: :no: I will let others enlighten you to the value of Larry Johnson.... :popcorn:
Larry Johnson is a STUD, plain and simple. No argument from me there.Also there were picks in that deal, it wasn't just Jackson and Andre, but obviously I agree that Reggie Bush > than that or I wouldn't have offered the deal. I wouldn't offer all that for larry Johnson, i've posted why in other threads and am not going to rehash the risks associated with larry (character issues and the long term uncertainty of the KC offense).

It is impossible for someone at this time to say a deal where one side gets a proven stud and the other gets multiple top notch potential studs is a good or bad deal in a dynasty league, it takes a few years to declare the winner.

You feel confident saying you know the outcome of how it will turn out, I wish I had your crystal ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if a guy traded the #1 and #2 rookie picks for Alexander of the Seahawks, he could say...A bird in the hand is worth 2 'n the Bush. Ugh. That was pretty bad, huh.

The guy who has the #1 pick wants Holt from me for it. I do not need a RB that bad. I have good RB depth. I have Culpepper and palmer. Thought about seeing if he is high on Culpepper for the #1. Culpepper value is down right now.

The guy who has the #1 pick wants Holt from me for it. I do not need a RB that bad. I have good RB depth.

I have Culpepper and palmer. Thought about seeing if he is high on Culpepper for the #1. Culpepper value is down right now.
I know no one in my leagues would take Culpepper for 1.1, I doubt Pepper could even get a top 6 pick. But if you can pull that off your the man.

The guy who has the #1 pick wants Holt from me for it. I do not need a RB that bad. I have good RB depth.

I have Culpepper and palmer. Thought about seeing if he is high on Culpepper for the #1. Culpepper value is down right now.
I know no one in my leagues would take Culpepper for 1.1, I doubt Pepper could even get a top 6 pick. But if you can pull that off your the man.
I thought about offering Culpepper, Brown, Horn for the #1. These 3 players at this point are back ups on my team. I do not think he will take this. I think most dynasty owner who have the #1 pick in dynasty leagues will ask for a high price for Bush.The guy who has the #1 pick needs more than Bush to help his team.

Shawn only you Culpepper is worth anything. I would not trade my 8 pick for Culpepper and your 9th LOL>....

I was curious as I hold the 1.01. I have been offered MANY good picks plus a good QB or two good QBs, a solid WR and an old but good TE. However, I have a terrible team I inherited this year w/ only Ronnie Brown as a good looking keeper. I just figured that QBs, WRs and TEs can be had for a song at the right time or place, but RB studs are few and far between. If I am to rebuild a sour team, I like the prospect of having the equivalent of Marshall Faulk/Jamal Lewis from a couple years ago (which is what I project out of these two in a couple years).I admit I wasn't very high on Bush to begin the season and thought White was the better back in L.A... 'till I got to see Bush play after midseason. He has gotten much stronger/tougher since last year, and I believe still has a little growing to do. For what its worth, I see a new Faulk and am not so willing to let him go.P.S.Thanks for the old links. The search I did only turned up Keys' 36 pages. These were useful.

Shawn only you Culpepper is worth anything. I would not trade my 8 pick for Culpepper and your 9th LOL>....
you will be begging for Culpepper in 2006.Also, Culpepper did win me the Superbolw in 2004

I For what its worth, I see a new Faulk and am not so willing to let him go.
I agree with you. I think Bush is the next faulk and LT. I would not trade the #1 pick unless I need alot of help

Users who are viewing this thread