What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 - 2 - 3 Picks (1 Viewer)

loimkeith

Footballguy
#1 Pick

Well we all think Reggie will go #1. Okay thaty is all well and good but what if he doesn't? Who else is a worthy #1? The Texans have noted that they have their faith in Carr and have no desire to look at a QB. Keep Davis in as the starter draft a WR to compliment Johnson or a fill a position they have yet to ever fill on their team... TE!

#2 Pick

Saints have made the Linert thing kinda go out the window... maybe with the track record of Drew Brees they should consider drafting a TE. Vernon Davis is a solid stud with potential to fit in and not only start but dominate!

#3 Pick

Titans! Well with how things are panning out who knows. They need a RB, a QB and WR is not to optimal. They can do many things with this draft but it will not matter. They will be rebuilding for two more years without free agent signings and possible trades.

Maybe this was just a rant with no real opportunity for rebuddle but I have millions of thought going through my head right now with the draft looming. I would love to hear what everyone else would have to say about 1 - 2 - 3...

:goodposting: ???? maybe... maybe not...

Before I can post my rebuddle, I have to feel that you've buddled.

I don't really feel that.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 Houston Texans pick RB Reggie Bush (Whether its Houston or another team its Bush)

#2 Tennessee Titans pick QB Matt Leinhart (Yes, Tennessee moves up)

#3 New Orleans Saints pick OT Brick (they get the BEST player in this Draft to protect their new QB, and another 2nd rd pick to boot)

#1 Jets - Leinart - NY trades with Houston and gives up Abraham.

#2. N.O. - mario Williams

#3. Tenn - Reggie Bush

#4. Houston -brick ferguson

#1 Houston Texans pick RB Reggie Bush (Whether its Houston or another team its Bush)

#3 New Orleans Saints pick OT Brick (they get the BEST player in this Draft to protect their new QB, and another 2nd rd pick to boot)
Why would Tennessee trade up 1 spot, when they know that NO isn't going to take their guy?

#1 Houston Texans pick RB Reggie Bush  (Whether its Houston or another team its Bush)

Why would Tennessee trade up 1 spot, when they know that NO isn't going to take their guy?
Tennessee would do it as a way to keep the Jets from trading to the 2 spot to get him

#1 Houston Texans pick RB Reggie Bush  (Whether its Houston or another team its Bush)

Tennessee would do it as a way to keep the Jets from trading to the 2 spot to get him
Ahhh.....good point....I must admit, all the draft logic uses so much smoke and mirrors....and conspiracy issues.

I wouldn't rule out the Vikings moving up to #1 by giving up three pallets of Culpepper jerseys, a 17 foot Lund boat and two silos.

Users who are viewing this thread