What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team Standard-Decimal scoring ESPN (Leaguesafe) (1 Viewer)

HunterRoss

Footballguy
I have a 10 team ESPN league that uses standard-decimal scoring. If you're not familiar with it, basically you get rewarded for every yard. If your RB runs for 56 yards, you receive 5.6 points. Most leagues don't do this which is why a lot of people like to join my league every year. The same goes for QB pass yards as well as WR and RB receiving yards. The rules are very similar to the Yahoo.com rules if you've ever played on there. See for yourself: League Settings - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Our league is planning to draft at some point in August, but I won't know the exact date until I can fill the league and come up with a day and time that works for everyone. My plan is to go with a $50 Leaguesafe buy in. If you're worried about joining my league because of that, I've used leaguesafe in the past and never had a complaint from anyone. It's a secure website and I'm not here to try to scam someone. The leaguesafe payment will need to be made prior to the draft. Once the league fills, I will pay first and you will have a deadline to make your payment, which will be a day or two before the draft. First and second will receive payouts and possibly third as well as the regular season champion if we all agree to it.

I have 1 spot left. If you're looking for a 10 team money league, I'd love to have you join. I'm trying to find fun, active, and competitive owners that check in on a daily basis once the season starts. If you have any questions, please ask. And if you'd like to join, feel free to leave your email in a reply or message me and I'll invite you immediately.

Thanks,
Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
I hat to remove an inactive owner, so I have one spot available. Draft is Friday, August 2nd at 10:00pm ET. Leaguesafe deadline is July 30th.

Still one spot available. Draft will instead be held on Friday, August 30th at 8:00pm ET. The $50 leaguesafe deadline is August 25th. Please leave your email address if you're seriously interested in joining.

Is this a playoff league?

Have you determined the payouts yet?
Yes, playoffs start week 14. Top 6 teams with best Head to Head records will make playoffs(Total Points For is the tie-breaker). Top 2 will receive first round byes. We're not dead set on any payouts yet, but I'm leaning toward something along the lines of this: 1st- $300 2nd- $100 Regular Season Champ- $100. The other we talked about was 1st- $275 2nd- $125 3rd- $50 Regular Season Champ- $50. We are leaning towards the first option.

I've had interest from a handful of people about joining this league but have not heard anything back from any of them. I have one spot left and would like to fill it very soon so I can randomize the draft order. Our draft will be Friday, August 30th at 8:30pm ET. Link to league settings is above in initial post. $50 leaguesafe is due August 25th. I'm looking for serious owners only. Please leave email if you want to join.

Users who are viewing this thread