What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Auction League with prize. (1 Viewer)

paulg002

Footballguy
I am filling my dream league and looking for more players who are addicted to FF and are always responsive to trades and the waiver wire. QB, 2RB, 3WR, WR/TE, DEF. 7 man Bench, 1 IR. Online auction, $25, 100% payout, all via leaguesafe, late Aug if possible or at least weekend before the games 'count'. Playoff qualification determined using combination head-to-head and total points. Playoff wins determined by HTH. Blind bid waivers. Trades allowed, reviewed by commish. Scoring: Only ppr is on TE 1 point to make them relevant. This setting probably won't be possible in ESPN so I will have to move league to fleaflicker after auction to do this. To further remove some of the random-ness of FF, I removed kicker position. In the end I think this will make final scoring more reasonable and more fun! Comments welcome. Message me your email to get a leagueSafe invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread