What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Dynasty League - Commissioner Needed (1 Viewer)

Denver724

Footballguy
12 team dyno PPR league that has been around since 2009. Commish had some health issues and abandoned the league. I had our Leaguesafe account transferred and paid all winners for 2016. I also rolled over the 2016 MFL page to 2017. I have no problem managing the LeagueSafe account going forward, but looking for a commish to run the league and take over one of the three open teams. One open team is from the previous commish, another was from an owner stepping away and the last, unfortunately, one of our owners passed away in February. Once we have a commish in place it can be decided if we want to have a dispersal draft or if new owners would just take over existing teams. But before any of that is decided we would like to fill the commish spot first. If interested send me an email at orangecrushdff@gmail.com.

League - http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/37846#0

Users who are viewing this thread