What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team ppr start up league..... (1 Viewer)

T with T

Footballguy
here is the link.. email me at untouchable187187@yahoo.com if you like the theme and want to join.

http://football23.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/23949

Entry fee is 62 dollars. PPR, competitive owners apply 7 owners left.

P.S. RIP to Paul Walker. One of my fav actors and heard he was a good guy. Sad to hear this and the crazy thing is I put this up I was looking at this fri night and posted it in here Sat afternoon before he died... Then I hear the news he dies in car crash. Very sad and hope we can maybe make this a tribute league although that wasn't the case at all when Designing and getting this league together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super B and Nova still avail.... 2 teams remaining filling fast let me know asap guys!...... Looks like this will be one of my favorite leagues... Lot's of competitive fantasy nuts in this league and love the format, plus the FastNFurious theme is amazing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Super B and Nova still avail.... 2 teams remaining filling fast let me know asap guys!...... Looks like this will be one of my favorite leagues... Lot's of competitive fantasy nuts in this league and love the format, plus the FastNFurious theme is amazing.....
1 more team remaining SUPER B. Email if you want the last team.

1 more owner needed for NOVA... email me at untouchable187187@yahoo.com if your interested.. Draft will be in MAY... 12 team ppr dynasty

Users who are viewing this thread