What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12T keeper league. Jefferson offers (1 Viewer)

BigA

Footballguy
.5 ppr. I have Hurts, ETN and JJ. Ive got 2 offers for Jefferson and just cant pull the trigger. 1qb 1rb 2wr 2flex 1 te

1st offer
Barkley and Kupp + a 5th rd pick.

2nd
G Wilson and D Smith.

Am I nuts for not accepting the 1st?

No, you're not. Jefferson is worth three first round picks or three dynamite young players. Barkley and Kupp are worth first round picks, but aren't enough to get the job done, especially given their age.

I'd say the second offer is a better offer, actually, and I still wouldn't take it.

And especially given that you don't seem to have to be deep to be good in this league. That makes studs all the more valuable. Jefferson is both young and has proven he can score within the top five fantasy points at the position.

How many keepers, looks like 3? I am not doing either of the deals and I agree with Rockaction, the 2nd deal is "closer". with just 3 keepers, I have to be blown away with receiving a 2 for 1 deal.

For guys like Jefferson and Chase, Im not looking for a good deal. Im looking to be blown away. Those offers dont do it for me.

Neither are close to enough for JJ. As the masses have said, I would have to be blown away.

Users who are viewing this thread