What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$1500 12-team Yahoo PPR auction - 1 SPOT LEFT - Draft Sunday 9/3 @8 PM (1 Viewer)

iwrk4satan

Footballguy
I have a public league that's been running for a few years now, need to fill 1 or 2 spots.

Live auction draft set for Monday 9/4 @ 9PM ET, league fees collected by LeagueSafe

FAAB Waivers

Standard Yahoo Scoring Settings

Roster Positions:
(no kicker!)

QB,

WR, WR, WR,

RB, RB,

TE, W/T, W/R,

DEF,

BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR

Email matt.casella@gmail.com if you are interested.

I have a public league that's been running for a few years now, need to fill 1 or 2 spots.

Live auction draft set for Monday 9/4 @ 9PM ET, league fees collected by LeagueSafe

FAAB Waivers

Standard Yahoo Scoring Settings

Roster Positions:
(no kicker!)

QB,

WR, WR, WR,

RB, RB,

TE, W/T, W/R,

DEF,

BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR

Email matt.casella@gmail.com if you are interested.
Assume pretty firm on your settings ? I would like to see a smaller bench and / or 1 less flex . Otherwise the wire won't be very active

yes firm on settings, may seem like a lot of bench but it quickly runs out with only 1 IR spot (in leagues with 3-4). FAAB wire is plenty active once things get going.

Ok thanks , I'll keep searching . Little too much influence on the draft in this setup IMO . If you get unlucky with a couple starters getting injured it'd be tough to recover

Users who are viewing this thread