What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2007 SSL League 4 Confirmation Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Yays or Nays from the following people only.

1st - 1 - 14th - Boston Fred

2nd - 1 - 15th - Capt. Hook

3rd -1 - 16th - Football Jones

4th - 2 - 14th - Frank Black

5th - 2 - 15th - Master Shake

6th - 2 - 16th - Fullback Fro

7th - 3 - 13th - Footballhead

8th - 3 - 14th - Joffer

9th - 3 - 15th - Glumpy

10th - 3 - 16th - Dpeease

11th - 4 - 11th - Jeff Pasquino

12th - 4 -12th - DonnyT33

13th - 4 - 13th - Old Milwaukee

14th - 4 - 14th - Ahrn City Pounder

15th - 4 - 15th - Hear the Footsteps

16th - 4 - 16th - Duckboy

In.

Also, please hit me with a pm when we get rolling. Anyone who's drafted with me knows I won't hold this up with my picks but I may forget we're starting.

Fiddles sent me a PM and said I was getting demoted from SSLIII to SSLIV for some unknown reason.

So unless I get bumped again.... I'm in.

There was recently an "alternate/replacement" sign-up thread in which it was posted that some would make it into SSL3 and the rest would be in SSL4. Now this thread has none of those names on it. Was this a glitch in the matrix and we are actually going to be in SSL5? BNB, please confirm/deny/clarify. It would be much appreciated.

Rody

Last edited by a moderator:
Bass is on vacation - SSL4 is from the signup thread - the names for 3 and 4 changed because we had so many who didn't confirm or can't make it, so these OLD threads are no longer valid for league assignments.

When did the "alternate/replacement" thread get ignored. News to me. BTW, some names from that alternate signup thread are actually in SSL3 like BNB stated, yet no others from that thread are in this one. I would appreciate someone in the know actually responding to my inquiry. I've gone from believing that I'd be in SSL4 to not really knowing for sure. It's messing with my mojo. You don't want to mess with my mojo. Helluva, even I don't mess with my mojo.

This is the ORIGINAL SSL4 confirmation thread. All 4 SSL leagues had one.

SSL advancement is based on last year's finish. The SSL launches were staggered this year. If someone did not show, they were replaced by promoting the next deserving player from the previous year's participants.

On Saturday (Draft day) the ALTERNATE sign-up thread went up. That is used as a 1st come/1st served to fill the vacant SSL spots.

NOW - EVERYONE from this ORIGINAL SSL4 (2006) group was promoted up to SSL1-3. Also, the first 4 alternates went into SSL3. The next 16 went into SSL4.

Steel Dillo is slotted as one of the 16 (IIRC)

It took about 5 days to get 16 for SSL4, so I doubt there will be an SSL5 - but never say never.

REVISED SSL4 PARTICIPANTS LIST (NOT IN DRAFT ORDER)

NorrisB

wdcrob

Bruno2

ShadowMaster

pigskin pimp

Ruffrodys05

RedZone

Prof. Chaos

Fiddles

jevy

Iwannabeacowboybaby!

Lott's Fingertip

t8knovr

Footballhead

BLOX

Steel Dillo

FULL!

nice summary shadowmaster

thats my understanding as well

i am just assuming we will start after bass returns

i dont want to step on his toes plus im no rush as i have 3 dynasty rookie drafts kicking off this wkend :thumbdown:

This is the ORIGINAL SSL4 confirmation thread. All 4 SSL leagues had one.SSL advancement is based on last year's finish. The SSL launches were staggered this year. If someone did not show, they were replaced by promoting the next deserving player from the previous year's participants.On Saturday (Draft day) the ALTERNATE sign-up thread went up. That is used as a 1st come/1st served to fill the vacant SSL spots.NOW - EVERYONE from this ORIGINAL SSL4 (2006) group was promoted up to SSL1-3. Also, the first 4 alternates went into SSL3. The next 16 went into SSL4.Steel Dillo is slotted as one of the 16 (IIRC)It took about 5 days to get 16 for SSL4, so I doubt there will be an SSL5 - but never say never.
Thanks ShadowMaster, I was quite confused, although I was aware of last years participants and jockeying and such. Now I am much more informed and very comfy. My mojo is right again.Rody

Users who are viewing this thread