What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Anarchy League 4 Thread (1 Viewer)

Did someone make my last two picks for me?

I'm fine with them but I just need to know if I got roofie'd last night.

QB - 5.07 Cutler - I'm excited to see what he can do with an offensive line and Trestman

QB - 6.10Tannehill - the unheralded 2nd year QB takes the next step

WR - 2.10 J.Jones

WR - 9.07 Sanders - I think he'll finish WR30 or so making him great value

WR - 10.10 S.Rice - another extremely overlooked player

WR - 12.10 Burleson - WR2 in Detroit will get PPR stats

WR - 13.07 Lloyd - talent is there, just needs to find a team. He will.

RB - 3.07 Morris

RB - 4.10 Mathews - a reach but I wasn't going to get him in the 5th. If he stays healthy, this will pay off.

RB - 8.10 Stewart - another health risk with talent

RB - 14.10 Goodson - RBBC with the most injury prone RB in the NFL

TE - 1.07 Gronk - a reach, but worth it in this format if he's even semi-healthy

TE - 7.07 Gates - McCoy finds a way to utilize him

TE - 11.07 Casey - Kelly paid him to use him

K - Crosby, Suisham

D - Ten, Buf

QB - 5.07 Cutler - I'm excited to see what he can do with an offensive line and Trestman

QB - 6.10Tannehill - the unheralded 2nd year QB takes the next step

WR - 2.10 J.Jones

WR - 9.07 Sanders - I think he'll finish WR30 or so making him great value

WR - 10.10 S.Rice - another extremely overlooked player

RB - 3.07 Morris

RB - 4.10 Mathews - a reach but I wasn't going to get him in the 5th. If he stays healthy, this will pay off.

RB - 8.10 Stewart - another health risk with talent

RB - 14.10 Goodson - RBBC with the most injury prone RB in the NFL

TE - 1.07 Gronk - a reach, but worth it in this format if he's even semi-healthy

TE - 7.07 Gates - McCoy finds a way to utilize him

TE - 11.07 Casey - Kelly paid him to use him

K - Crosby, Suisham

D - Ten, Buf
think Broyles might have something to say about that....

I think these two may come back to bite you. I don't see Burleson as the WR2 in DET and think he will get table scraps this year. Lloyd appears to have the label of being a little batty. He very well may get signed somewhere, but I think it will be as an NFL team's 3rd or 4th receiver . . . meaning I doubt he will catch 70 passes this year. If he catches half that he may not end up being a bad WR5 for this league. He hasn't exactly generated a ton of interest for his services all off season.

First time doing one of these, so not sure how I feel about this team. Couple picks I regret, like Randle, but over all, looks pretty solid I think.

QB - 1.01 - Packers, Green Bay GBP
QB - 6.16 - Chiefs, Kansas City KCC

RB - 3.01 - Richardson, Trent CLE
RB - 4.16 - Gore, Frank SFO
RB - 12.16 - Randle, Joseph DAL
RB - 13.01 - Tolbert, Mike CAR

WR - 2.16 Thomas, Demaryius DEN
WR - 7.01 - Boldin, Anquan SFO
WR - 10.16 - Alexander, Danario SDC
WR - 14.16 - Moss, Santana WAS
WR - 16.16 - Hill, Stephen NYJ

TE - 5.01 - Daniels, Owen HOU
TE - 8.16 - Davis, Fred WAS
TE - 11.01 - Tamme, Jacob DEN

K - 17.01 - Bironas, Rob TEN
K - 18.16 - Folk, Nick NYJ

DEF - 9.01 - Broncos, Denver
DEF - 15.01 - Falcons, Atlanta

Qb's dried a bit earlier than I had expected. I wanted at least one that should make the playoffs.
QB - 1.10 - Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB- had to go with a QB here
QB - 8.07 - Browns, Cleveland CLE TMQB- best of the bottom 5 or so team qb's. should have a decent season.

Rb's are really scary for my team. Never know when an injury will strike and I may get something good as far as points.
RB - 9.10 - Ballard, Vick IND RB - Bradshaw will break at some point. Maybe this will work. Probable not the best thing to think about your lead back.
RB - 10.07 - Brown, Andre NYG RB - Maybe a playoff run to add extra points.
RB - 17.10 - Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB - slim pickings and I had to take a RB. Maybe Bell won't be able to pick up pass blocking.
RB - 11.10 - Franklin, Johnathan GBP RB - Goal line steals maybe?

Tried to go WR as much as possible and get guys that would catch 80+ passes. Should have worried more about playoff teams.
WR - 5.10 - Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR (P)- New QB in town, not much in the way of other receivers on the team. Should pull in decent points
WR - 4.07 - Garcon, Pierre WAS WR (P)- Stay injury free and RGII/Cousins can get him the ball.
WR - 6.07 - Jennings, Greg MIN WR- Who else is gonna catch the ball?
WR - 12.07 - Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR- Hurt most of last year but put up 4 td's in 5 games last year.
WR - 7.10 - Wright, Kendall TEN WR- 64/640/4 last year- should be able to boost all those numbers this year.

The plan was to get 2 really good TE's early and get a sleeper late. That ended with Pitta getting hurt and needing to get a replacement. I also wanted TE's from teams that should make the playoffs too. Extra 1-2 weeks of TE points can make the difference.
TE - 18.07 - Dickson, Ed BAL TE- Replacement once Pitta was hurt. Did fairly decent 2 years ago
TE - 2.07 - Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE- One more season in a storied career. Guy just keeps catching even with Jones and White around him. 85 catches for 900_/6 from a TE ? yes please.
TE - 3.10 - Pitta, Dennis BAL TE (O)- Was the #4 te last year. Well worth the pick when it was made.

K - 16.07 - Gould, Robbie CHI PK- missed the last 6 weeks of the season last year. Would have been top 10 if he didn't- plus a chance at playoffs.
K - 14.07 - Hartley, Garrett NOS PK-down year last year, but Payton is back and I'm sure the offense will pick back up.

DEF - 15.10 - Lions, Detroit DET Def- Homer pick. Never know what they will do in the secondary.
DEF - 13.10 - Packers, Green Bay GBP Def- Top 10 last year. Guessing will be about the same this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qb's dried a bit earlier than I had expected. I wanted at least one that should make the playoffs.
QB - 1.10 - Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB- had to go with a QB here
QB - 8.07 - Browns, Cleveland CLE TMQB- best of the bottom 5 or so team qb's. should have a decent season.

Rb's are really scary for my team. Never know when an injury will strike and I may get something good as far as points.
RB - 9.10 - Ballard, Vick IND RB - Bradshaw will break at some point. Maybe this will work. Probable not the best thing to think about your lead back.
RB - 10.07 - Brown, Andre NYG RB - Maybe a playoff run to add extra points.
RB - 17.10 - Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB - slim pickings and I had to take a RB. Maybe Bell won't be able to pick up pass blocking.
RB - 11.10 - Franklin, Johnathan GBP RB - Goal line steals maybe?

Tried to go WR as much as possible and get guys that would catch 80+ passes. Should have worried more about playoff teams.
WR - 5.10 - Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR (P)- New QB in town, not much in the way of other receivers on the team. Should pull in decent points
WR - 4.07 - Garcon, Pierre WAS WR (P)- Stay injury free and RGII/Cousins can get him the ball.
WR - 6.07 - Jennings, Greg MIN WR- Who else is gonna catch the ball?
WR - 12.07 - Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR- Hurt most of last year but put up 4 td's in 5 games last year.
WR - 7.10 - Wright, Kendall TEN WR- 64/640/4 last year- should be able to boost all those numbers this year.

The plan was to get 2 really good TE's early and get a sleeper late. That ended with Pitta getting hurt and needing to get a replacement. I also wanted TE's from teams that should make the playoffs too. Extra 1-2 weeks of TE points can make the difference.
TE - 18.07 - Dickson, Ed BAL TE- Replacement once Pitta was hurt. Did fairly decent 2 years ago
TE - 2.07 - Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE- One more season in a storied career. Guy just keeps catching even with Jones and White around him. 85 catches for 900_/6 from a TE ? yes please.
TE - 3.10 - Pitta, Dennis BAL TE (O)- Was the #4 te last year. Well worth the pick when it was made.

K - 16.07 - Gould, Robbie CHI PK- missed the last 6 weeks of the season last year. Would have been top 10 if he didn't- plus a chance at playoffs.
K - 14.07 - Hartley, Garrett NOS PK-down year last year, but Payton is back and I'm sure the offense will pick back up.

DEF - 15.10 - Lions, Detroit DET Def- Homer pick. Never know what they will do in the secondary.
DEF - 13.10 - Packers, Green Bay GBP Def- Top 10 last year. Guessing will be about the same this year.
highlighted the two above because they really do go hand in hand.....while Pitta finished as TE 4 he finished the regular season as TE 11 and jumped 7 spots because of the 4 playoff games.....so while he may have been deserving of the selection there, it may not really be because of where he finished last year....few guys will get those extra games that allow them to leapfrog up the rankings like that.....

I made two huge mistakes with this draft, granted I was doing 2 MFL 10's drafts at the same time, but no excuse really. I didn't consider playoffs and/or the fact that RB's dont get the PPR. I mean I knew both, but it was a busy time so I was usually rushing my picks from my phone while working.

2.15 Redskins, Washington WAS TMQB - Reports from camp are good...could be steal as the 13th QB off the board

5.02 Bengals, Cincinnati CIN TMQB - Solid #2. Sanu is back and the new TE Eifert looks to be a fine addition

1.02 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB - I expect some regression but in a standard format this is a no brainer for me at 1.02

6.15 Bradshaw, Ahmad IND RB - Meh, not too proud of this pick. But if he can stay healthy should be a fine RB2

10.15 Reece, Marcel OAK RB - Catches a lot of passes, oh wait, he dosent get PPR....

13.02 James, LaMichael SFO RB - Like him in all formats this year

3.02 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - Bounce back year for Fitz

4.15 Brown, Antonio PIT WR - Wallace is gone, Brown is the main Man

8.15 Jackson, DeSean PHI WR - This team is a mess. but with maclin out and the fast paced kelly offense djax's ceiling is high enough to take here.

9.02 Moore, Denarius OAK WR - not liking the camp reports on him so far, but still a solid WR4

15.02 Avery, Donnie KCC WR - Should get some good opportunities with Bowe drawing the coverage on the other side

17.02 Morgan, Joseph NOS WR - hoping for him to lock up the #2 spot wrong morgan, LMAO information overload I think... hoping brees punches his ticket and he has a few good games

7.02 Bennett, Martellus CHI TE - Like him in the new bears offense, should get plenty of targets

12.15 Celek, Brent PHI TE - Don't remember making this pick...must've had a few too many that night

11.02 Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def - Defense wins championships

16.15 Jets, New York NYJ Def - see Ravens

14.15 Bullock, Randy HOU PK - Pretty sure this guy can kick a football

[SIZE=11pt]18.15 Sturgis, Caleb MIA PK [/SIZE]- Don't know him, does he even play?

2nd year doing this. Tried to load up on top shelf WRs and couple decent QBs. Who knows how this will all shake out...RBs and TEs are a definite weak spot.

1.05 Johnson, Calvin DET WR
2.12 Johnson, Andre HOU WR
3.05 Giants, New York NYG TMQB
4.12 Welker, Wes DEN WR
5.05 Murray, DeMarco DAL RB
6.12 Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE
7.05 Chargers, San Diego SDC TMQB
8.12 Williams, Mike TBB WR
9.05 49ers, San Francisco SFO Def
10.12 Green-Ellis, BenJarvus CIN RB
11.05 Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB
12.12 Williams, Ryan ARI RB
13.05 Bryant, Matt ATL PK
14.12 Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR
15.05 Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK
16.12 Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def
17.05 Thomas, Daniel MIA RB
18.12 Dreessen, Joel DEN TE

Congrats to LongBallLarry for taking the regular season points total, but we still have the post season to go.

LongBallLarry 3117.14

Ronnie Hillman DEN RB

James Jones GBP WR

Steve Smith CAR WR

Jimmy Graham NOS TE

Julius Thomas DEN TE

Alex Henery PHI PK

Adam Vinatieri IND PK

Bengals Defense

ThaDude 2962.80

Bengals TMQB

LaMichael James SFO RB

Donnie Avery KCC WR

DeSean Jackson PHI WR

Brent Celek PHI TE

BroncoFreak_2K3 2918.52

Chargers TMQB

BenJarvus Green-Ellis CIN RB

Knowshon Moreno DEN RB

Wes Welker DEN WR

Joel Dreesen DEN TE

Jermaine Gresham CIN TE

49ers Defense

Teams within 300 points of the leader . . .

LongBallLarry 3147.54

Ronnie Hillman DEN RB

Steve Smith CAR WR

Jimmy Graham NOS TE

Julius Thomas DEN TE

Adam Vinatieri IND PK

ThaDude 3009.56

LaMichael James SFO RB

Donsmith753 2968.50

Eddie Lacy GNP RB

Christine Michael SEA RB

Eric Decker DEN WR

Julian Edelman NEP WR

Ladarius Green SDC TE

Nick Novak SDC PK

Chargers Defense

Snellman 2968.02

49ers TMQB

Brandon LaFell CAR WR

Zach Miller SEA TE

BroncoFreak_2K3 2967.64

Chargers TMQB

Knowshon Moreno DEN RB

Wes Welker DEN WR

Joel Dreesen DEN TE

49ers Defense

LongBallLarry will take the title.

Still a battle after that for 2nd and 3rd, although not much likely to change.

BroncoFreak 3054 (Moreno and Welker)

DonSmith 3039 (Decker and Michael)

Snellman 3031 (ZMiller)

Final standings . . .

[SIZE=small]LongBallLarry[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3230.54[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]BroncoFreak_2K3[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3076.52[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Donsmith753[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3040.60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Snellman[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3034.08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]ThaDude[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3009.56[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Montana_grizzly_bears[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2972.02[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]quartz[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2970.92[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]ItsOnlyTheRiver[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2953.36[/SIZE]