What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Anarchy League 8 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Welcome to the 2013 Anarchy League 8 thread. Here is the MFL League Site: http://www6.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/14597

The draft has already been turned on but the draft timer is off for now.

Passwords should be the same as last season. If you are new to the league, the password should be Anarchy8.

Here is the randomly selected draft order . . .

1.01 berlin

1.02 LususV

1.03 Dork Matter

1.04 carbo

1.05 gebz306

1.06 Penguin

1.07 Instinctive

1.08 Steveski

1.09 ItsOnlyTheRiver

1.10 ummich10

1.11 Go DC Yourself

1.12 Jestefarean

1.13 Nucker101

1.14 bro1ncos

1.15 Maggot Brain

1.16 bonesman

Good luck, and good drafting . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for setting this up. Since he's new, I've pm'ed Berlin that he gets the ball rolling. Let's try and not let Its Only a River run away and hide this year.

Hey everyone. First timer for Anarchy here. Do we email our picks when it's our turn or do we just make them in MFL?

Hey Everyone - It took me awhile to find this thread and to figure out log-in. I was waiting on email invite. Apology.

I will be picking now in the dreaded leadoff spot.

Hey Everyone - It took me awhile to find this thread and to figure out log-in. I was waiting on email invite. Apology.

I emailed the entire league, so it's possible your invite ended up in a spam or junk folder.

Up yours

[/16th picker]

BTW, scoring and other settings all on MFL site? I'm not sure if this is PPR bestball or what.
The scoring is listed on the MFL site and I believe in the sign up thread in the Shark Pool. There are very specific roster specifications as well.

Scoring is RB = 0 ppr, WR = 1 ppr, TE = 2 ppr.

ALL, yes ALL, players count in scoring each and every week for all 21 weeks.

First year in the league so I apologize in advance if I end up drafting terribly. :P The playoff scoring is really a curveball so I'm interested to see how much it effects the players on bad teams and very good teams. Looking forward to drafting with you all and seeing who comes out on top!

ETA: Thanks for setting this all up, Anarchy! :)

pretty good choices available at 16... Seattle and Washington both made the playoffs last year, don't see why they can't again.

pretty good choices available at 16... Seattle and Washington both made the playoffs last year, don't see why they can't again.
Nice pick with Lynch, was hoping for him or Brady at 20 and it looks like I got sniped. Decided to take a shot at the Gronk.

Nice pick with Lynch, was hoping for him or Brady at 20 and it looks like I got sniped. Decided to take a shot at the Gronk.
I thought so too, in fact when I predrafted him I was pretty sure I'd have to come up with someone else when I was on the clock.

All proud of myself after a great start I decide to look at some of the other leagues and see where the guys I took are going and they look like huge reaches as everyone is going TE/QB crazy (as their VBD chart probably instructs them).

Time for a replacement drafter, no? The other 15 are all doing fine.
Not sure what I can do to help out. I have similar issues with most of the leagues, and I can't babysit 10 leagues at a time. I also have all but run out of owners to fill in for people and just barely filled up the last league. I don't know most of the guys that signed up, so I can never tell if people don't want to stick around to make timely picks or take things seriously.

The Sproles pick made me laugh a bit, and then question my understanding of the league: RBs do NOT receive ppt, correct?

We are almost 3 full rounds ahead of League 9, which started when we did. Hopefully Commish will jump in again and make the pick.

Thanks, Anarchy. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we appreciate all the hard work you're putting into this.

Now, if you don't mind, stop picking all the players that I was about to pick! :cry:

Thanks, Anarchy. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we appreciate all the hard work you're putting into this.

Now, if you don't mind, stop picking all the players that I was about to pick! :cry:
That's why I would rather fill in and draft for teams than let the system give a team an ADP pick. If a team gets stuck with too many computer generated picks, that team will be out of it. I would rather try to make 16 competitive teams than 2 crappy teams and 14 good ones.

Damn... you're tellin me. Really wanted Lance MOore and Dustin Kelller right there... ended up with Djax and Fleener... blech!
I was the one who picked Keller....hoping he wins the bet he placed on himself when he opted for a 1 yr 'prove it' contract, rather than the multi-year one the fins originally offered.

What gets me is some of the guys that disappear don't always disappear completely. They still check in, but they don't make picks or pre-draft. Gebz picked last night . . . but I don't know if he is planning to pick today. GRRRR.

Crazy thing is Nucker has been on Footballguys boards everyday, he clearly just quit on us.

David, do you keep a list of users that "go bad" to make sure they aren't included the following year?

I sent Nucker a couple PMs here when he was OTC, with no response. Gave up trying a couple rounds ago.

Alert: I'm an idiot. I have 5 RBs. I thought it was 5 RB 6 WR but it looks to be 4 RB and 5 WR. David - very sorry, but I think my last drafted RB needs to be returned to pool.

I'm so sorry to have messed this up, I've just been focused on predrafting and being here on time and such.

I have PM'd David a replacement pick that I feel is far away (I was going to wait til like last round) from being drafted as a sort of self imposed punishment.

My bad guys.

Not a bad, there is a flex position, and its just that you used it on a RB. You need to use your last 7 picks on 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Def, 2 PK.

Users who are viewing this thread