What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Anarchy League Sign Ups (1 Viewer)

IN - League 2 - rzrback77 or you can call me Holloway

very much appeciate you doing these leagues again and also want to thank you for your efforts as Commish in all of these leagues, running herd on the drafts and providing commentary along the way.

also thanks for all your contributions in the Shark Pool, particularly on all things Patriots!

love the fact that there are so many In-New posters and offer that you take folks up on their offers to drop leagues in favor of new folks so that the total number of leagues is limited so your efforts are manageable.

David,

Just count me in for League 7 only. Let one of the other new guys fill in my spot in League 10

Thanks

Ben

In - Was in league 2 THE LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS back 2008 or 2009. Took a break from FF for awhile but I am even almost done with FRESH new projections so why not?

I would prefer to be placed in the league where DonnyT/DLeo's new alias is playing please.

In. League 2, of course. I am traveling with limited access through July 14, but after that I should be fine for availability.

In - Was in league 2 THE LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS back 2008 or 2009. Took a break from FF for awhile but I am even almost done with FRESH new projections so why not?

I would prefer to be placed in the league where DonnyT/DLeo's new alias is playing please.
League 2 could sure use your write ups again.

Thank you for your service to our country.

QFA

Oh and

League 2

Duckboy

IN

League 8: Dreadful Dreads - OUT

But I would like to join one if you are drafting after Aug 4. I will be out of the country until then with no internet access. . If not, it is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are welcome. I would be happy to ponder all of your blunders again. ;)

Question is, is DonnyT/DLeo still alive? Or did BnB put him out of our misery (Joy if you are SLBD :hifive: ) ?

leagues 3 and 7 - IN,

league 8 - OUT (I was a fill-in, so give it to the new guys).

if u need a fill-in again, let me know.

Team - Saint

In league 3 , 7 & 9 as HellToupee

filled in 9 , can step aside to let new blood in if room is needed

:thumbup: thanks David for keeping Anarchy going

Stinkin Ref-in

League 1

League 2

League 10

You can replace me in 10 I was just filling in- thanks for doing these

League 5 & 7 In on both unless you have others that you can't fit in because of some people having multiple teams.

#7 - Team Name: BB2K3

#5 - Team Name: Honey Badger Don't Give a @#$!

Pablito - League 6 - OUT

David, thanks for last year. Family health issues have me cutting back this year.

PB

Users who are viewing this thread