What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Cake League (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
1. shuke2. Pickles3. Tre4. Tremendous upside5. Tobias Funke/E-Z Glider6. Kraft7. Giant Wood Badger8. Chemical X9. Hack/Rudnicki10. cosjobs/GM11. FDAS/Tat12. Eephus13. Greco14. Pumpnick15. RnR16. Hoos

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum where we did previous Cakedrafts is blocked by the new internet filter at my office. I tried to contact moops to see if he can take the lead and I can stick around in supporting role. Haven't heard back yet.

If you're looking for someone who only follows the NL, over values pitching and will finish in the middle of the pack without threatening to win the league, I'm interested.

The forum where we did previous Cakedrafts is blocked by the new internet filter at my office. I tried to contact moops to see if he can take the lead and I can stick around in supporting role. Haven't heard back yet.
Hmm. I didnt get this message. I should be OK taking the lead

pickles, we discussed maybe an a and b division of cake with up and down movement, kind of like no mercy/no money leagues. with so many knobs, perhaps we can pull this off?

maybe top 4 up and bottom 4 down each year?28 teams, 2 14 team divisions? home, static, 5 flex?'A' entry and prizes should be more money than 'B'?we can draft at insidethestats.com?

Users who are viewing this thread