What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 NFL Survivor Pool - Single Elimination $25 Winner takes all (1 Viewer)

str8cashhomie

Footballguy
2013 Survivor Pool - Single Elimination (One loss and you're out)

Entry fee = $25 (Winner takes all)

Picks at Office Pool Junkie... http://www.officepooljunkie.com/join.php?Pool=O2ATTUL4V7YJ3VDA&Pass=winner
Pool ID: O2ATTUL4V7YJ3VDA (Password: winner)

Payments will be held via LeagueSafe (Deposit via E-Check or Credit Card)

LeagueSafe link... https://leaguesafe.com/join/1505377/no-bs-survivor-pool

And incase you were wondering what a survivor pool was, here it is in a nutshell: You pick 1 team each week, without the spread. You win, you advance to the next week. You lose, you're out. Once you pick a team, you cannot pick them again for the year. Pretty simple.

Questions? PM or email. sinsemilla588@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious...

What's the sense of using a site like League safe if the commissioner has total control of the payouts anyhow ?
I've ran this pool for the past three years and using LeagueSafe keeps things a lot more organized and is a lot easier to keep track of rather than manually keeping track of everyone's Paypal payments.

I don't think you got what he was saying. (You may not realize the option in Leaguesafe)

He meant there's an option in LeagueSafe, either payouts by "Commish Total Control" or "Majority Owner Vote" . The benefit of using LeagueSafe is minimal if selecting 'commish total control'. (I happen to agree and don't join any leagues that choose this option -- as it does nothing to prevent a commissioner from running away with the funds)

Don't think he was questioning using LeagueSafe itself -- just the 'Commish Total Control' payout option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you got what he was saying. (You may not realize the option in Leaguesafe)

He meant there's an option in LeagueSafe, either payouts by "Commish Total Control" or "Majority Owner Vote" . The benefit of using LeagueSafe is minimal if selecting 'commish total control'. (I happen to agree and don't join any leagues that choose this option -- as it does nothing to prevent a commissioner from running away with the funds)

Don't think he was questioning using LeagueSafe itself -- just the 'Commish Total Control' payout option.
I was just going by what LeagueSafe recommended to me when I was setting it up. LeagueSafe specifically states that the "Commissioner has total control" option is best for office pools. I understand where you're coming from though and have changed the payout option to "Majority Approval".

My apologies.

I was just going by what LeagueSafe recommended to me when I was setting it up. LeagueSafe specifically states that the "Commissioner has total control" option is best for office pools. I understand where you're coming from though and have changed the payout option to "Majority Approval".

My apologies.
Don't feel too bad. I made this mistake last year and received the same response.

I think this post, and the change to majority vote, shows that it was just a misunderstanding. Shows a lot to immediately make the change once you realized it.

Shoot me an invite, ninjasoup_bingo@msn.com.

Users who are viewing this thread