What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (1 Viewer)

I used a draft software also, mostly just for tracking rosters and positions. I don't necessarily agree with their projections, but it's another piece of projecting to look at.

1. cheese 98

2. Capella 92

3. Socalbroncofan 90

4. Dr. D 84

5. Shuke 80

6. Lamb/Bender 78

7. Bogart/FDAS 76

8. Chem X 72

9. Buckfast 71

10. trogg 67

11. Pickles 67

12. cosjobs 66

13. GM 56

14. St Louis Bob 54
2nd to last, huh?

Gentle reminder that you and DD/Hack are the only one's not paid up.

Both of those projections have me at 5th.  My last four finishes in this league have been 5/6/5/5.  I really need to get out of this rut.

Bob, they should be on the league site.  Everyone is available for adds.  Only time someone is on waivers if for 3 days following being dropped by somewhere or appearing for the first time in the Yahoo player pool.

25th round sensation Like Gregorson, or whatever, already paying dividends. 

Drafting closers has to be dumbest thing ever. 

The same projections actually did a nice job predicting the final standings last year.  Here were my Cake preseason rankings last year with the final standings in parentheses:

1. Buckfast (3rd)

2. Greco/Dr. Detroit (9th)

3. Mr. Pickles (2nd)

4. Cheese (1st)

5. Capella (10th)

6. Shuke (5th)

7. Urbanhack/Eephus (8th)

8. Trezilla (13th)

9. SoCalBroncoFan (3rd)

10. Chemical X (7th)

11. GM (14th)

12. Cosjobs (11th)

13. Bender/Lambskin (6th)

14. Trogg (12th)

The same program's preseason rankings last year correctly predicted 3 of the top 4 finishers and 3 of the bottom 4 finishers.  

Maybe Pickles should be a little worried (although he did pick up another closer today).  

I used a draft software also, mostly just for tracking rosters and positions. I don't necessarily agree with their projections, but it's another piece of projecting to look at.

1. cheese 98

2. Capella 92

3. Socalbroncofan 90

4. Dr. D 84

5. Shuke 80

6. Lamb/Bender 78

7. Bogart/FDAS 76

8. Chem X 72

9. Buckfast 71

10. trogg 67

11. Pickles 67

12. cosjobs 66

13. GM 56

14. St Louis Bob 54
I'm in 4th place. Nice lists. 

27.10 Chris Owings 2B/SS D-Backs
You definitely should have checked my work and let me know long ago.  There are 392 names to add and I'm bound to screw something up.

Regardless, you're now the proud owner of a Chris Owings.

Doctor D and Hack welcome back Didi Gregorius.

The Draft Dominator-esque program that I use for fantasy baseball provides projected roto standings using their projections.  It is obviously somewhat biased in favor of my team since I relied, in part, on their projections in drafting my team (but, on the other hand, my team is pretty nasty).  Here are the draft program's preseason rankings:

1. Buckfast - 102 

2. Bogart/FDAS - 92 

3. Lambskin/Bender - 90

4. Cheese - 84

5. Shuke - 78

6. Cosjobs - 78

7. Urbanhack/Dr. Detroit - 78

8. SoCalBroncoFan - 75

9. Capella - 72

10. Chemical X - 71

11. GM - 70

12. Trogg - 64

13. Mr. Pickles - 53

14. St. Louis Bob - 43
It looks like my projections nailed it.  My team has already settled into first place while leading the league in OBP thanks to Trumbo's league-leading 4 singles (with a stolen base for good measure).  Just as I planned.  

my rooster blows.......already used this line but...................I am settling into last like grandpa into his recliner.

there is an ### indentation for my team right in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread