What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (2 Viewers)

Ohio State-Illinois is canceled. If the Michigan State or Michigan game is canceled, the Buckeyes will not be eligible for the Big Ten championship game.

—————————-

Listen, covid is very serious but if Michigan faked a bunch of cases just to screw OSU over that would be one of the funniest things of all-time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen, covid is very serious but if Michigan faked a bunch of cases just to screw OSU over that would be one of the funniest things of all-time. 
If by funniest you mean dooshiest, then yea, I suppose so. "Hey, we suck, so let's screw over a deserving team! So cool!!!!"

Illini Break Down

@IlliniBreakDown

Replying to

@IlliniFootball

you got hacked this is fake news

I looked on ESPN, nothing abut a cancellation?

Ohio State-Illinois is canceled. If the Michigan State or Michigan game is canceled, the Buckeyes will not be eligible for the Big Ten championship game.

—————————-

You seem to be taking this with a level of seriousness it definitely does not deserve
:D  

:pokey:

—————————-

Haha was thinking Harbaugh is already planning it.  Would be his biggest win over OSU

Kinda depressing Urban and Saban made-out without masks and are Covid-killing college football this year.  Sigh.

Revised schedule of SEC Football Games for December 5:

Alabama at LSU (rescheduled from Nov. 14)
Arkansas at Missouri (rescheduled from Nov. 28)
Florida at Tennessee
South Carolina at Kentucky
Texas A&M at Auburn
Vanderbilt at Georgia

Because CBS had rights to the originally scheduled Alabama at LSU game on November 14, the rescheduled game on December 5 will be televised by CBS at 7 pm CT / 8 pm ET as part of a CBS doubleheader.

The following games were originally scheduled for December 5 and will now be rescheduled:

Alabama at Arkansas
Ole Miss at LSU
Missouri at Mississippi State

If you're looking for some excitement this afternoon, Buffalo vs Kent State on CBS Sports Network is probably the game of the year in the MAC.  Buffalo's Jaret Patterson has 240+ rushing yards and 4 TDs in the first half, and Kent's Dustin Crum is carrying the load.  Total shootout so far.  Game is gonna end like 55-52.

If you're looking for some excitement this afternoon, Buffalo vs Kent State on CBS Sports Network is probably the game of the year in the MAC.  Buffalo's Jaret Patterson has 240+ rushing yards and 4 TDs in the first half, and Kent's Dustin Crum is carrying the load.  Total shootout so far.  Game is gonna end like 55-52.
Just bet the over 94.5 in live betting and turned it on. 

Just bet the over 94.5 in live betting and turned it on. 
It's kinda odd because Buffalo runs the ball all game, which you'd think would end up meaning ball-control, time of possession, slowing down the scoring....but Kent's defense is so bad that UB is averaging like 10 ypc.  Then Kent runs no huddle the entire game.  It's wild.

The girl at Vandy kicked off the 2nd half...sort of.  Looked like she mostly got the tee.
Glad it finally happened. Gave up on the game because Vandy's offense is just putrid. Mizzou is pretty bad too, the bottom of the SEC is worse than it has been in a looooonng time.

I may have mentioned already, but a prominent AD said early season that this year would be driven by a programs culture. He is from the P12 and was explaining why he thought his conference would look bad on the field. and why he said Bama, etc would look to be on a different level. And the Vandys, etc would be worse than ever.

I think about that quote watching certain P5 teams play. 

The girl at Vandy kicked off the 2nd half...sort of.  Looked like she mostly got the tee.
It was being held...and was a directional kick to prevent a return.  Wasnt a pretty kick at all.

And Vandy stunk so bad they never got in FG range at all.   

He might not even be interested, which sounds insane, but the dude across from them today would be my first call. 
If I'm in charge of a program looking for a coach, I keep asking Matt Campbell to come to my school until he gets a restraining order against me.

I completely understand the decision, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't selfishly a bit sad about losing the season.  Buffalo is coming off of its first ever bowl win and generally projected as the favorite in the conference, and has a legit NFL prospect who's probably the second most-highly-touted player in program history after Khalil Mack.  These years where it all comes together don't come along often for small programs without a long-standing football pedigree.  It doesn't mean much to most people, but it means something to me.  It's a shame it has to end like this.
He's almost got 1000 yards in 4 games.

Users who are viewing this thread