What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 1.01 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Kyle Pitts TE Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Ja'Marr Chase WR Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Jaylen Waddle WR MIami Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devonta Smith WR Philadelphia Eagles

• Kadarius Toney WR NY Giants

• Najee Harris RB Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Travis Etienne RB Jacksonville Jaguars

• Rashod Bateman WR Baltimore Ravens

• Elijah Moore WR NY Jets

• Javonte Williams RB Denver Broncos

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Trevor Lawrence QB Jacksonville Jaguars

• Zach Wilson QB NY Jets

• Trey Lance QB San Francisco 49ers

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
As promised I will be doing the post NFL rookie polls. I know this may be a bit late as far as anyone being able to take action based on these with many rookie drafts already in the books but at the same time waiting a month has given people time to really solidify their opinions, so perhaps making these polls slightly higher quality than they would have been say 3 weeks ago. At least I know I keep learning new stuff every day.

As always if the player you want to vote for isnt listed vote other and please post who you voted for so they can be added to the next poll. Also suggest players to be added to the next poll if you think you would vote for them soon. If you dont play in a particular format then just vote that.

Discussion welcome.

I am just populating the list based on NFL draft position for now. If someone has a better suggestion let me know.

Results

Standard 

1.01 Najee Harris

PPR

1.01 Ja'Marr Chase

2 QB

1.01 Trevor Lawrence

TE Premium

1.01 Kyle Pitts

The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Najee in a few of these polls - just wondering if this consensus is becoming part of the echo chamber, and may not necessarily be the best choice.  I have, as others noted, that he seems to get blown up more than I'd like to see for a big man.. The Steeler line doesn't worry me as much as their future QB situation, but the usage should be there short term.  Chase is another less than perfect prospect with a smaller WR profile, and some concerns based on overall production and honestly, just taking a year off..  1.01 is not a slam dunk this year.

Voted for Najee in a few of these polls - just wondering if this consensus is becoming part of the echo chamber, and may not necessarily be the best choice.  I have, as others noted, that he seems to get blown up more than I'd like to see for a big man.. The Steeler line doesn't worry me as much as their future QB situation, but the usage should be there short term.  Chase is another less than perfect prospect with a smaller WR profile, and some concerns based on overall production and honestly, just taking a year off..  1.01 is not a slam dunk this year.
I agree this process of evaluating the players is more difficult this year because of the disruption that was caused by Covid last season. I haven't been this indecisive about ranking these players in a long time. 

I do have some strong opinions about some of these players, but even so I have not completely made my mind up on how they should be ranked yet.

Kind of predictable as I expected, especially in formats that put a premium on a specific position.  That being said, in real life my picks might change depending on roster composition.

It will be interesting to see who goes against the grain and why.

64 votes in now thats great!

We currently have a tie in the PPR poll between Chase and Harris that needs to be resolved but the other 3 polls look pretty much locked up now.

Users who are viewing this thread