What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 SharkPool Rookie Mock Series - preNFL draft (1.02) POLL ***CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

TE Premium

• Drake London

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Garrett Wilson

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Kenneth Walker III

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Treylon Burks

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Don't play in this format

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Jameson Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Olave

• Isaiah Spiller

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Malik Willis

• Other (add name)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barackdhouse

Footballguy
Breece Hall is a runaway for 1.01 in all formats, but I am keeping that poll open for posterity. It is here:

Link to 1.01 poll

In the future I doubt seriously that I will post the following pick for a poll until the previous one has reach at least a day or two of votes or is another runaway (I doubt it happens but who knows).

Last edited by a moderator:
1.01 is closed (if I did it correctly). Hall won the clean sweep:

Standard 95%
PPR 88%
SuperFlex 74%
TE Premium 87%

I'll post the previous results at the top of each new thread. So I will start 1.03 when 1.02 closes (we need maybe 15 or 20 more votes and it should be good).

I am ready to close this and post 1.03 but TE premium is tied right now. I forget how biabreakable did the tiebreakers in years past but if TEP is tied I would think using PPR makes the most sense as a tiebreaker. But I'll also keep this open for a couple more hours and see if we get a swing.

Users who are viewing this thread