What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 Dynasty-PPR, non-IDP (1 Viewer)

Howlin Wolf

Footballguy
Our 7th season Dynasty, $25, 100% return minus MFL site fee, is looking to add 3 new owners to our 12 team league.

Payment will be due immediately, prior to this 'disbursement draft' through LeagueSafe, PayPal, or personal check.

The 3 'orphaned' rosters have been combined into a 58 player pool, from which the new owners will select rosters of 19 each in a 3-way 'snake' draft. Order to be determined by random.

Additionally, the 8 rookie slots will be incorporated into that 58 man player pool, resulting in rosters of 22 per team. These owners may draft a rookie slot at any point in the draft that seems appropriate to their needs.

I would prefer having a 'live' draft among the owners and myself on an agreed upon date and time for the first 10-15 rounds; the balance of rosters can be filled with a 'slow' e-mail draft if time permits.

During the Rookie draft, scheduled to begin Aug. 22nd in a 12 hour e-mail draft (may be delayed, contingent on NFL's season starting pont), will require each owner to NOT exceed the 20-man league roster limit.

KEY players available in 58-man player pool:

Aaron Rodgers,

Peyton Manning

Matt Ryan

Adrian Peterson (Minn)

Chris Johnson

Michael Turner

Matt Forte

Knowshon Moreno

DeAngelo Williams

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Greg Jennings

Dwayne Bowe

DeSean Jackson

Mike Wallace

Steve Johnson

Wes Welker

Kenny Britt

Antonio Gates

Jermichael Finley

Daniel Owens

Those who are interested in APPLYING for league membership, should write to:

robmwolf@yahoo.com

Please include your fantasy football experience, league expectations and ethical philosophy, as well as your geographic location in this application. Be sure to include which Saturday's and Sunday's you will NOT be available for our 'mini-draft' We will choose the best candidates that will enhance our league ownership. NOTE: "Newbies" are welcome to apply.

There is a nine hour time difference among our league owners already, so location will NOT be a factor. Since I am in Europe, this will info will facilitate a more convenient 'disbursement draft time frame for everyone.

I currently have 1 application pending--

Users who are viewing this thread