What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 Memorial Fantasy Football Contest with half the money going to charity. (1 Viewer)

FMLcommish

Footballguy
I’ve started a fantasy football memorial contest in my mom’s name, who passed in 2017. Its $25 per entry and half the money raised from entry fees will be paid out in prize money. The other half will be donated in my moms name to Backstoppers Inc. Which was one of her favorite organizations to donate to. Backstoppers provides all type of support to the families of fallen first responders.

This contest doesn’t require a fantasy football expert to compete in. You will just have to log into the contest page once a week and set a lineup of 11 players. You can start whoever you want, the only thing is you can only use each player 3 times throughout the contest. Its set to 100 entries.

I know this wont appeal to all, because most of us fantasy footballers want to se 100% payout since MFL fees. I have paid the MFL fee out of my pocket, so 100% of the entry fee money will be paid out either in prize money or donation.

I do appreciate you taking the time to consider.

Thanks,

Toby

Link to Leaguesafe to pay.

Link to the contest on MFL.

Link to Backstoppers

Users who are viewing this thread