What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

30 Team IDP Salary Cap Dynasty (1 Viewer)

joecontactdshq

Footballguy
I'm looking to fill an inactive owner in a 30-team dynasty salary cap PPR league. The league is operated on a forum site as well as Fantrax. The current season is already paid for, and are looking for a potential owner to right the ship and prep for 2024.... The league is typically $50/season.

If at all interested the open team is Green Bay and has young talent like Anthony Richardson, Brian Branch, Lukas Van Ness, and CMC. An experienced owner should be able to spin this one into contention for next season.

Contact me via email @ jarwine@comcast.net or respond to this posting. Thanks!!!

I'm looking to fill an inactive owner in a 30-team dynasty salary cap PPR league. The league is operated on a forum site as well as Fantrax. The current season is already paid for, and are looking for a potential owner to right the ship and prep for 2024.... The league is typically $50/season.

If at all interested the open team is Green Bay and has young talent like Anthony Richardson, Brian Branch, Lukas Van Ness, and CMC. An experienced owner should be able to spin this one into contention for next season.

Contact me via email @ jarwine@comcast.net or respond to this posting. Thanks!!!
Im very interested

Im very interested
Nofear03@verizon.net

Users who are viewing this thread