What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 team Dynasty start up (1 Viewer)

Ffcomish

Footballguy
Hey everyone,

**General**

32 team DYNASTY STARTUP, 1 player pool for all 32 teams. Starting in year 2 the 32 teams will be split into 4 leagues/divisions and compete mostly in those leagues for that season. At the end of each season there will be champions and runners up going up the higher league the following season and the 2 worst teams going down to a lower league.

I am basing this league off of the same systems that England uses for soccer. The top teams of each league are promoted to a higher and more competitive league while the bottom teams of each league are relegated to a lower less competitive league. Also I am implementing in season tournaments similar to how they run single elimination tournament like the FA cup between all the leagues.

**League Design**

- $100 buy in covers 3 seasons, $25/year will go to year 1 and 2 payouts. $50/year will go to year 3 payouts. Season 4 and on will be $50/year. LEAGUE SAFE WITH MAJORITY APPROVAL.
- 32 teams, 13 roster spots per team. All 32 teams use 1 player pool.
- 0QB, 1 SF (QB/RB/WR/TE), 1 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
- 1st year is no divisions to determine future leagues, 2nd year and on all teams will be divided into 4 leagues of 8 based on previous seasons finishes and the promotion/relegation system (basically 2 top go up each year and bottom 2 go down, but a little more complicated, I explain fully in the rule book).

**Drafts**

- Startup draft will be snake with 3rd round reversal.
- Order will be completely random.
- Rookie drafts will be 2 round linear roughly first determined by lowest league then determined by finish in that league. (Also a little more complicated, explained further in the rule book).

**Miscellaneous**

- The higher the league the more payouts and the higher the payouts. Payouts also go to in season tournament winners.
- 3 in season tournaments, one based on head 2 head, one based on median and one compiling the previous years champions into an 8 team tournament.
- Trades between leagues is ok

If you have any questions let me know. If you’d like to join or just check out the rule book then send me your email in a DM. I have a full and professional rule book all parties must review before joining.

Users who are viewing this thread