What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 - 12 Team - 0.5 PPR on Yahoo (1 Viewer)

footballife15

Footballguy
4TH YEAR - 12-Team 0.5 PPR "Redraft" League and it will be through Yahoo.com. I am searching for replacement owners.

The league will be 0.5 PPR scoring with fractional points and bonus points.

12 teams with 1 Division. 6 teams make the playoffs. Playoff weeks (14, 15, and 16).

The buy-in for the league is $50 per team, which will be due by Sunday, August 19th, 2018 through Leaguesafe). 100% of the entry fee will be paid to ALL Winners through "Majority Vote".

Note: Leaguesafe charges 4% transaction fee for credit cards, which is THEIR policy. 4% of $50 = $2.00. So final entry fee total comes out to $52.00

I believe Leaguesafe is safer and more secure over PayPal when it comes to Fantasy Football. I wouldn't mind PayPal either but I think people would prefer to use Leaguesafe for random Fantasy Leagues. I am committed to holding high standards and integrity as a League Manager of this league. Honesty is important!

--------------------------
Prize Payout

Total Pot $600 ($50 x 12)

1st: $340

2nd: $160

3rd: $80

Consolation Bracket (Toilet Bowl) Winner = $20
--------------------------

It will be a "LIVE ONLINE" SNAKE DRAFT. "Randomized" draft order. You must attend the live draft, NO Autopicks please.

The draft will be held on Saturday, September 1st, 2018 @ 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern time.

Please keep this in mind before joining because this is the SET date and time for our draft.

15 man roster.

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX (RB,WR,TE), 1 DEF, 1 K, 6 Bench

Waiver Wire = Waiver Acquisition Budget (100)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Points Info

Passing:

50yd+ TD = 2pt

400yd+ game = 4pt

Rushing:

50yd+ TD = 3pt

200yd+ game = 5pt

Receiving:

50yd+ TD = 3pt

200yd+ game = 5pt

----------------------------------

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will send you more information. Serious and competitive owners only please. I don't want to waste your time and I ask you do the same. Thanks and good luck to you all in the 2018 season!

Users who are viewing this thread