What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 dynasty league needs 1 new owner (1 Viewer)

2nd yr dynasty, previous commish quit, I'm recreating league and need to replace 4 ownersentryfee: 50payouts:1st place: 3002nd place: 1503rd place: 50Consolation Bowl: 20lineups: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DTeam1J.Delhomme, D.McNabb, C.PenningtonJ.Addai, E.James, B.Leonard, C.Taylor, A.Thomas, G.WolfeP.Burress, I.Hilliard, D.Jarrett, R.Moss, D.Northcutt, R.Parrish, A.ToomerDeClark, J.WittenD.Akers, S.GostkowskiLions, PatriotsRookie picks: 1.9,2.9,3.9,4.9Team2D.Anderson, J.Kitna, V.YoungN.Davenport, S.Gado, A.Green, M.Lynch, W.Parker, F.TaylorB.Berrian, M.Colston, JamesJones, K.Robinson, S.SmithNYG, K.Walter, H.WardO. Daniels, T.Gonzalez,M.Crosby, A.VinatieriSeahawks, TexansRookie picks: 1.8,2.8,3.8,4.8Team3J.Campbell, B.Croyle, C.PalmerT.Bell, T.Duckett, W.Dunn, T.Jones, J.Lewis, K.WatsonM.Jenkins, Ch.Johnson, L.Moore, L.Robinson, S.SmithCAR, M.Stovall, J.Walker, RoydelWilliamsM. Lewis, R.McMichaelP.DawsonChargers, EaglesRookie picks: 1.2,2.2,3.2,4.2Team4B.Favre, B.Quinn, T.RomoR.Bush, D.Foster, F.Jackson, K.Jones, K.Keith, V.Morency, S.Morris, D.WilliamsL.Coles, K.Curtis, L.Evans, M.Harrison, S.Moss, R.White, Re.WilliamsDa.Clark, B.WatsonJ.HansonPackersRookie picks: 1.5,2.5,3.5,4.5
Is your league on MFL?Can you provide a link to your league scoring rules and bylaws?I might be interested in one of these teams :banned:

2nd yr dynasty, previous commish quit, I'm recreating league and need to replace 4 ownersentryfee: 50payouts:1st place: 3002nd place: 1503rd place: 50Consolation Bowl: 20lineups: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DTeam1J.Delhomme, D.McNabb, C.PenningtonJ.Addai, E.James, B.Leonard, C.Taylor, A.Thomas, G.WolfeP.Burress, I.Hilliard, D.Jarrett, R.Moss, D.Northcutt, R.Parrish, A.ToomerDeClark, J.WittenD.Akers, S.GostkowskiLions, PatriotsRookie picks: 1.9,2.9,3.9,4.9Team2D.Anderson, J.Kitna, V.YoungN.Davenport, S.Gado, A.Green, M.Lynch, W.Parker, F.TaylorB.Berrian, M.Colston, JamesJones, K.Robinson, S.SmithNYG, K.Walter, H.WardO. Daniels, T.Gonzalez,M.Crosby, A.VinatieriSeahawks, TexansRookie picks: 1.8,2.8,3.8,4.8Team3J.Campbell, B.Croyle, C.PalmerT.Bell, T.Duckett, W.Dunn, T.Jones, J.Lewis, K.WatsonM.Jenkins, Ch.Johnson, L.Moore, L.Robinson, S.SmithCAR, M.Stovall, J.Walker, RoydelWilliamsM. Lewis, R.McMichaelP.DawsonChargers, EaglesRookie picks: 1.2,2.2,3.2,4.2Team4B.Favre, B.Quinn, T.RomoR.Bush, D.Foster, F.Jackson, K.Jones, K.Keith, V.Morency, S.Morris, D.WilliamsL.Coles, K.Curtis, L.Evans, M.Harrison, S.Moss, R.White, Re.WilliamsDa.Clark, B.WatsonJ.HansonPackersRookie picks: 1.5,2.5,3.5,4.5
Me too!

I'm interested in seeing the link to the league too! Need more info

w/ commish leaving and 4 owners , why not starta new league?
Indeed-- why NOT start a NEW league?Whatever the divisive factors or animosities that resulted in 1/3 of the league "jumping" I would think there is residual KARMA.If you do start a NEW, you can include me. I do not want to be part of something toxic-- no matter who is to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread