What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 Redraft – Unique Rules – 12 Owners – MFL – Leaguesafe (1 Viewer)

Geekjock

Footballguy
Welcome to the Bob Sugar Invitational!

This is a new redraft league with some unique rule features that will make for an interesting and fairly balanced setup. Four of twelve teams are currently open. I’m looking for active and astute owners.

Here’s the critical stats:

Twelve Teams

Redraft

Hosted on MFL

Dues handled through League Safe

100% Payout – top-3 finishers

$50 buy-in, plus MFL hosting fees (something like $6)

Draft will take place on Tuesday, August 26th at 8:00p.m. EST

The rule system is detailed in a PDF document I can provide. Here's a few highlights:

* Round Robin Divisional System (perhaps for the first time ever?)

* Super-Flex 2nd QB Starters

* Kentucky Derby-Style Draft Slot Selection and 5th Round Reversal

* Standings Determined by both H-2-H Wins and Points Scored

* Point per First Down Reception and (essentially) 1.5 PPR for Tight Ends

Sound interesting? Contact me for the full rules at zedachai@gmail.com.

In terms of the current league members – all 7 of the guys that have already signed on play in other leagues I commission or participate in. They were all invited because they’re great owners that know what they’re doing, are active in managing their teams, and are generally good guys when it comes to the social aspects of the league. I currently commission two leagues and about the best testament that I can give to my own ability to do so is, within 48 hours of announcing the league, these 7 signed up. If you decide to join know that there’s been a lot of thought put into the setup and making a competitive and fun team, and I’ll make sure that everyone is not only comfortable with the rules, but that fun will be had by all.

Zach

a.k.a. Bob Sugar

"This is real Jerry, you should say something."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread