What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 Yahoo Snake Re-Draft - 12 Teams/3 Divisions - LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

gortheterrible

Footballguy
The Finale-BGK Division League is a $50 12 Team/3 Division Snake Draft League. The draft is currently scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd at 2:30 PM EST, though this can be changed depending on everyone's availability. Payments can be made via LeagueSafe and there will be a 100% Payout.

The rosters are as follows:

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

The scoring is as follows:

Passing: 6 points/TD, -2 points/Interception, 25 yards/point, 3 points at 300 yards, 3 points at 400 yards

Rushing: 6 points/TD, -2 points/Fumble, 10 yards/point, 3 points at 100 yards, 3 points at 150 yards

Receiving: 1 point/Reception, 6 points/TD, 10 yards/point, 3 points at 100 yards, 3 points at 150 yards

Kicking and Team Defense scoring is standard.

The playoffs will be weeks 15 and 16 (4 teams), where the 3 division winners are awarded the top seeds.

The payouts will be as follows (100% Payout):

1st Place: $140

2nd Place: $80

3rd Place: $50

Highest Total Season Points: $50 (1)

Division Winner: $50 (3)

Weekly High Score: $10 (13)

I will start sending out LeagueSafe invites as soon as we get 7-9 in the group. I plan on having the league filled and all paid up within the next couple days since the draft is scheduled for Sunday, so the first ones to sign up and pay via LeagueSafe get the spots. Don't hesitate to e-mail me at gnd0221186@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have enough starters? Or bench players?I'm not doing that much work for a $50 league. Shorten it up.
Was he supposed to be custom fitting the league to your liking? Go make your own. UnrealI'm not interested just needed to s*** on this guy

Users who are viewing this thread