What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ABBA (1 Viewer)

You beautiful man.
In this thread - https://forums.footballguys.com/thr...-jokes-and-a-31-song-countdown-herein.811718/

I am concentrating on abba covers, with links to the original.
We have done 5 so far.
1 pt - Voulez Vous (Covered by Culture Club)
2 pts - Waterloo (Covered by Bananarama)
3 pts - Fernando (Covered by Cher and Andy Garcia)
4 pts - When All Is Said and Done (Covered by Hazell Dean)
5 pts - Our Last Summer (Covered by A*Teens)

Last edited:
Gotta love 'em. Reminds me of road trips with my mom, dad and kid sister back in the 80's. I think my parents only had two cassettes (or maybe it was even 8-tracks).... ABBA and Neil Diamond. Would listen to those two repeatedly driving up and down the California coast for summer trips.

Gotta love 'em. Reminds me of road trips with my mom, dad and kid sister back in the 80's. I think my parents only had two cassettes (or maybe it was even 8-tracks).... ABBA and Neil Diamond. Would listen to those two repeatedly driving up and down the California coast for summer trips.
My mom listened to a lot of ABBA and Neil Diamond in the 70s and 80s. I appreciate her subjecting me to great music when I was too young to choose my own tunes and still listen to both artists a ton. Good music never goes out of style.

I've been in like a two month ABBA binge and I still come back to this one. Benny talks about great pop song writing and how it has to have a surprise to the ear. YOU can dance, YOU can jive...

Users who are viewing this thread