What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add DJax & Gio? WHIR (1 Viewer)

4th&inches

Footballguy
I'm in a 12-team, .5PPR, short bench (5 bench spots) league & both DJax & Gio are on the WW. Would you add either/ both?

My current roster:

• QB: Rivers
  • RB: Barkley, Lynch, K. Johnson, Burkhead, Penny
  • WR: K. Allen, Cooks, Cobb, J. Gordon, Watkins
  • TE: Gronk

I feel I have some RB depth...but after Barkley, it's basically a bunch of RB3's with maybe Low RB2 upside until later in year when Johnson & Penny could gain some value. 

If I were to add Gio or DJax, I'd likely drop Burkhead/Penny (for Gio) & then Cobb/ Watkins for DJax

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
what are your starting requirements?  Assuming 2 rb, 2wr, and a flex:

I would drop Cobb in a heartbeat for Djax and start him in my flex every week till proven wrong.

I would drop Cobb in a heartbeat for Djax and start him in my flex every week till proven wrong.
correct, start 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex

I just claimed Cobb on waivers last week, b/c I didn't think he belonged in the FA pool, but with how well DJax has been playing and my lack of other "droppable" players, I figured he was the "last man on my bench". Wasn't sure if he was worth dropping for DJax or Gio tho. 

thanks for the input

For the RB, I don't think I'd drop a guy who could develop into a productive starter for someone who may only offer two serviceable fantasy weeks.

Desean is more attractive, but your WRs already look ok. DJax always seems to torch his former Eagles, and he's also boom/bust. I'd rather stick with Cobb or Watkins.

Can you help in return? https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770479-offering-conner-to-get-ingram-or-obj-will-help-in-return/

Missed out on both DJax and Gio. 

K. Cole was not claimed though...he worth adding vs. anyone currently on my roster?

Users who are viewing this thread