What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addict Fantasy Football is Now Recruiting for 2013! (1 Viewer)

dluvlkn

Footballguy
Addict Fantasy Leagues are now open for signups for the 2013 Fantasy Football Season!!!

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run (yes I know...quite many...how can he manage them all?? Ask my owners... I think they're all quite happy with the way I am able to manage all

these leagues and most importantly get your payouts to you in a VERY EFFICIENT manner!).

Check out these post from past seasons for some of the comments from my owners:

Comments From 2008

Comments From 2009

Comments From 2010

Comments From 2011

Comments From 2012

For those that don't know me or haven't been in my leagues before, I know that one of your first thoughts are "Can I really trust this guy?". If I weren't trustworthy, do you think I can continue to post league openings here for the past 6 years without anyone calling me out as being a scammer?

In addition to joining well run leagues, here are other reasons you should to join the Addicts Family:

1) No 1099 Tax forms for winnings that exceed $600

2) Simply the best payouts out there. I was in your shoes a while back and could only find leagues where the site would take 20%-30% (OR MORE!) of the league dues for just hosting the league. In Addict leagues,

payouts are 100% with only the MFL site fees taken out. Other than that, everything is paid back to the winners!

3) FAST RELIABLE PAYOUTS! You will get your paypal payment or check mailed out BEFORE the NFL playoffs start! I do need to wait for week 16 stats to finalize and then it takes me about 5 days to get all the

payments out.

4) Proven Track Record as commish. Don't be scammed by some college kid who's struggling with finances and looking for trusting unsuspecting owners. Go with someone who's been in the community since 2006!

So rather than deal with tax forms, slow payments/service, trust issues and poor payouts, I started the Addict Leagues.

Note: Some leagues have immediate openings while others I am looking for owners to get on the waiting list. Invariably, someone always drops out so be the first on the waiting list! Until EVERYONE is paid their dues for 2013, there is a good chance that someting will open up so GET ON THE WAITING LIST!!!

By-Laws link at the bottom.

Draftmaster Leagues (AKA Best Ball, Draft 'em and Forget 'em leagues)

Draftmaster 1 $50 - FILLED
Draftmaster 2 $50 - 5 more openings

I will continue to create new draft master leagues as long as there is demand for them...Last year, I ended up with 8 DM leagues

Auctions Leagues - Typically takes 13-14 days to finish

Auction 1 $100 - Auction Start date 6/17
Auction 2 $100 - Auction Start date 7/8
Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/22 - 1 Immediate Opening
Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 7/29
Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 8/5
Auction 6 $100 - Auction Start date 8/12 - 1 Immediate Opening
Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/19

Auction 8 $250 NO TRADE - Auction Start date 8/19 - NEW LEAGUE - 8 Immediate Openings

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Draft Start date 6/3
Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/18 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/25

Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/18 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 6 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 7 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 8 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 9 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25

Auction By-Laws
Redraft By-Laws

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining and/or need more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the $50 auction leagues? I really enjoyed that league until some dumb-s.... caused you to desolve it. I've been hoping you would be having more of those leagues with the set up you had.

Paul

Sent you an email commish exressing interest in two of your leagues. Draftmaster2 @$50 & early draft $100 June 3rd. If you can please reply & let me know the status. I am an addict, lol & your leagues look competitive- thanks in advance for your time

Do you still have the $50 auction leagues? I really enjoyed that league until some dumb-s.... caused you to desolve it. I've been hoping you would be having more of those leagues with the set up you had.

Paul
Sorry, I don't run any $50 Auction leagues anymore...the lowest is $100.

Sent you an email commish exressing interest in two of your leagues. Draftmaster2 @$50 & early draft $100 June 3rd. If you can please reply & let me know the status. I am an addict, lol & your leagues look competitive- thanks in advance for your time
Replied to you Giantjeff.

dm2 about full.. put me in paid when u start up dm3. also good fast group in one of my mfl-10's beging for better draftmasters leagues. i will send them your way.

Do you have any draftmasters leagues that are auction drafts or any auction leagues that are draftmasters? I guess some would call it a slow auction-n-go.

Do you have any draftmasters leagues that are auction drafts or any auction leagues that are draftmasters? I guess some would call it a slow auction-n-go.
Sorry I do not, but it's an interesting idea...if MFL would create "free auction and go" leagues, I'd definitely start one!

7 in for DM3...need 5 more...

Also, an owner has been asking me to do a $500 NO TRADE AUCTION league....any interest out there in such a league?

Sorry I do not, but it's an interesting idea...if MFL would create "free auction and go" leagues, I'd definitely start one!
Hi. Sent you an email a few days. I'm interested in the next Draft Master, and would definitely be into an "auction and go" or two.

Please get in touch. Thanks!

gianthater said:
Hi. Sent you an email a few days. I'm interested in the next Draft Master, and would definitely be into an "auction and go" or two.

Please get in touch. Thanks!
Sent you an email back...you're Neil right?

Thx for your reply above about the slow-auction-n-go idea. Is it not possible to still do it whether MFL offers it as a free league or a paid league? If it were a paid league couldn't you just build that into the league fees? I would imagine most of the leagues you run are paid leagues, no?

Thx for hearing me out.

Thx for your reply above about the slow-auction-n-go idea. Is it not possible to still do it whether MFL offers it as a free league or a paid league? If it were a paid league couldn't you just build that into the league fees? I would imagine most of the leagues you run are paid leagues, no?Thx for hearing me out.
Yes, I could set it up as a paid league (like all my other non-DM leagues) but I'm already commishing 21 reg leagues + the DM leagues...I really have my hands full already...

I've just had an owner notify me he won't be ready to draft in Auction 1 on 6/17...anyone interested???

Auction 1 $100 - Auction Start date 6/17

Also, now recruiting for DM4...2 more owners needed...targeting for this league to start drafting around Wed or Thursday.

Dennis

1 more needed for DM5 and we can get underway!

Also, I just had someone drop out of Auction 2 $100 so if you are interested in filling that void, drop me a note at dluvlkn@yahoo.com. This league is set to start it's auction on July 8th.

Openings Updated as of 6/23:

Draftmaster 6 $50 - 6 more openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Draftmaster 7 $50 - 7 more openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Draftmaster 8 $50 - 8 more openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Draftmaster 9 $50 - 8 more openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Auction 2 $100 - Auction Start date 7/8 - 2 Immediate Openings

Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/22
Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 7/29
Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 8/5
Auction 6 $100 - Auction Start date 8/12
Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/19

Auction 8 $250 NO TRADE - Auction Start date 8/19 - NEW LEAGUE - 8 Immediate Openings

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Draft Start date 6/3
Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/18
Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/25

Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/18
Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 6 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 7 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 8 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25
Redraft 9 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25

Need 1 more for Draftmaster 6...it will start as soon as everyone is paid.

Also, need 2 more for Auction 2...start date is about a week away.

Openings Updated as of 7/19:

Draftmaster 9 $50 - 3 more openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 7/29 - 1 Immediate Opening

Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 8/5 - Taking owners for waiting list
Auction 6 $100 - Auction Start date 8/12 - Taking owners for waiting list
Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/19 - 1 Possible Opening

Auction 8 $250 NO TRADE - Auction Start date 8/19 - NEW LEAGUE - 7 Immediate Openings

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/18 - Taking owners for waiting list
Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/25 - Taking owners for waiting list

Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/18 - Taking owners for waiting list
Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/25 - Taking owners for waiting list
Redraft 6 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25 - 1 Possible Opening...waiting to hear back from guy on waiting list.
Redraft 7 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25 - Taking owners for waiting list

Redraft 8 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25 - Taking owners for waiting list
Redraft 9 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25 - Taking owners for waiting list

Last edited by a moderator:
Both I can do, together even.

---------------------------------

Put me on the auction + trade waitlist. paulg002@yahoo.com

You got it Paul...do you want on the $100 waiting list or $250?

Dluvlkn,

I just noticed this part.. "Auctions Leagues - Typically takes 13-14 days to finish".

So I can't, I'll be in the backcountry part of that time..

Sorry, I should've said I am only good for auction 6,7.

Dluvlkn,

I just noticed this part.. "Auctions Leagues - Typically takes 13-14 days to finish".

So I can't, I'll be in the backcountry part of that time..

Sorry, I should've said I am only good for auction 6,7.
NP, I'll get you on the A6 and A7 waiting list.

I have IMMEDIATE openings in these leagues...please contact me if interested (dluvlkn@yahoo.com)

Draftmaster 10 $50 - 2 openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/18 - 1 opening

Redraft 3 $100http://www10.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/16759 - Draft start date 8/25 - 1 immediate opening

Redraft 6 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25 - 1 Opening

Redraft 9http://www4.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/47796 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/25 - 1 Opening

Dennis

If you are looking for a great league don't pass this up.

I started doing one of dennis's leagues a few years ago and am now up to 6 leagues

There are well run with a 100% payout

He is a trustworthy commish who gets back to you very quickly with your questions / comments.

I can not recommend his leagues highly enough

Very knowledge owners, very competitive leagues

I have IMMEDIATE openings in these leagues...please contact me if interested (dluvlkn@yahoo.com)

Draftmaster 10 $50 - 2 openings - Will start as soon as its full and dues are collected

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/18 - 1 opening

Redraft 5 TRADE LEAGUE $250 - Draft Start date 8/25 - 1 Opening

Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread